Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Releases Team Hotel Accommodations In Edmonton And Toronto
- Alex Ovechkin ‘We Will Skate Again’ T-Shirt and Face Masks Now Available with All Proceeds Benefitting Community Programs
- Capitals’ Prospects Connor McMichael, Daniel Sprong, Shane Gersich, Phillipe Mailet Join Team’s Informal Skates Ahead Of Phase Three
- Three Years As The Ovechkins: Russian Magazine ‘People Talk’ Feature On Alex Ovechkin and Wife Nastya
- A Look At Fourth-Lines In The Metropolitan Division
- Report: Training Camps For 2020-21 Season Will Open November 17, Regular-Season To Begin December 1
- Report: Devils To Name Lindy Ruff Head Coach, Remove “Interim” Tag Off Of GM Tom Fitzgerald
- NHL Officials Assigned To Hub Cities
- Edmonton Hospital Sees COVID-19 Outbreak
- Report: Qualifying Round, Round-Robin Games Will Be Televised On Regional Networks
Tag Archives: Michael Latta
Norm Hall/NHLI via Getty Images After last night’s “dud in the desert“, the team’s play left many wondering about the lineup for the game.
Photo: @washcaps The Capitals host the re-surging Minnesota Wild tonight at Verizon Center. Puck-drop is 7:00 PM. The Caps will be looking to rebound and start a new winning streak following Wednesday nights loss the the Canadiens.
Photo: @kimipavlik It may have been a day off in the hockey schedule from games but two members of the Washington Capitals had plans for the evening of February 23, 2016. Evgeny Kuznetsov and Michael Latta appeared at the Collectable … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals In March 2013, ex-Caps General Manager George McPhee traded the Washington Capitals’ top prospect, Filip Forsberg, to the Nashville Predators for veteran winger Martin Erat and prospect Michael Latta. Since that deal (considered by many to be … Continue reading
Photo: @washingtoncaps The Washington Capitals held morning skate at Kettler today, in preparation for their game tonight against the Vancouver Canucks. Puck drop is 7:00 PM at Verizon Center. The NoVa Caps game preview can be found here:
After sustaining an injury in a fight with Nicolas Deslauriers of the Buffalo Sabres, Michael Latta’s will likely sit out tomorrow night’s game at home versus the Sabres.
The Washington Capitals beat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Monday night at PNC Arena in Raleigh. The win was their sixth straight, 4th straight on the road, heading into the holiday break with 52 points. The Capitals next game is Saturday, … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals beat the Ottawa Senators 2-1 Wednesday night at Verizon Center. The Capitals improved to 22-6-2, 46 pts, and remain atop the Metropolitan Division standings.
The NHL is trying a new rule this year in an effort to increase scoring. When a faceoff takes place in a defensive zone, the faceoff person of the team who is defending that zone must put his stick down … Continue reading
Center Michael Latta seems to have earned his place on the fourth line, logging 12.43 minutes of ice-time Friday night against the Calgary Flames. He also snagged a rebound off of Brooks Laich to score his first goal since 2013.