Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Smart Puck For All Of Us: Introducing The StatFeedr Puck
- Washington At Anaheim Preview: Capitals Wrap Up Road Trip Against Ducks On Friday
- Capitals Loan Tobias Geisser to EV Zug in Switzerland
- John Carlson Ties Al MacInnis And Denis Potvin For Most Points By A Defenseman In First 30 Games Since 1974-75
- Capitals Oust Kings 3-1; John Carlson Scores Two Goals In First Period
- Cruising Carly: John Carlson Scores 10th and 11th Goals of the Season in First Period Against Los Angeles Kings, Continues Historic Start to the Season.
- 2019-20 Division Breakdown – NHL Results Through 1/3 of the NHL Season: Metropolitan Division.
- Washington Capitals And The Wharf Announce “Capitals Campfire” At Camp Wharf
- Washington at Los Angeles Preview: Capitals And Kings Clash At Staples Center
- Sharks’ Evander Kane Fined Maximum $5,000 For Hit On Capitals’ Radko Gudas
Tag Archives: Michael Latta
Photo: @washcaps The Capitals host the re-surging Minnesota Wild tonight at Verizon Center. Puck-drop is 7:00 PM. The Caps will be looking to rebound and start a new winning streak following Wednesday nights loss the the Canadiens.
Photo: @kimipavlik It may have been a day off in the hockey schedule from games but two members of the Washington Capitals had plans for the evening of February 23, 2016. Evgeny Kuznetsov and Michael Latta appeared at the Collectable … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals In March 2013, ex-Caps General Manager George McPhee traded the Washington Capitals’ top prospect, Filip Forsberg, to the Nashville Predators for veteran winger Martin Erat and prospect Michael Latta. Since that deal (considered by many to be … Continue reading
Photo: @washingtoncaps The Washington Capitals held morning skate at Kettler today, in preparation for their game tonight against the Vancouver Canucks. Puck drop is 7:00 PM at Verizon Center. The NoVa Caps game preview can be found here:
After sustaining an injury in a fight with Nicolas Deslauriers of the Buffalo Sabres, Michael Latta’s will likely sit out tomorrow night’s game at home versus the Sabres.
The Washington Capitals beat the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Monday night at PNC Arena in Raleigh. The win was their sixth straight, 4th straight on the road, heading into the holiday break with 52 points. The Capitals next game is Saturday, … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals beat the Ottawa Senators 2-1 Wednesday night at Verizon Center. The Capitals improved to 22-6-2, 46 pts, and remain atop the Metropolitan Division standings.
The NHL is trying a new rule this year in an effort to increase scoring. When a faceoff takes place in a defensive zone, the faceoff person of the team who is defending that zone must put his stick down … Continue reading
Center Michael Latta seems to have earned his place on the fourth line, logging 12.43 minutes of ice-time Friday night against the Calgary Flames. He also snagged a rebound off of Brooks Laich to score his first goal since 2013.