Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Comments on George Floyd’s Murder: “It Is So Important For Us To Respect and Love Each Other No Matter What We Look Like!!!”
- Assistant Reid Cashman Named Dartmouth Head Coach, But Will Stay With Capitals For Rest Of Season
- Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
- Alex Ovechkin & Wife Nastya Celebrate Children’s Day
- Martin Fehérváry: “I Had a Beautiful Relationship With My Mother. When She Died, Hockey Helped Me”
- NHL Players Demand Change & Speak Out Against Racism
- Washington Capitals Fourth Quarter Review: 2019-20 Season
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
Tag Archives: Media Day
“Last Year Was A Missed Opportunity”: Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden Speaks To the Media to Discuss Evgeny Kuznetsov, New Additions, Roster Competition, and More
After a long offseason that included the loss and addition of team personnel, training camp is well underway for Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden in his second year behind the bench as Head Coach. After a media day session and … Continue reading
Tom Wilson On Capitals’ Offseason Moves: “I Haven’t Changed My Game Over The Years Depending On Who’s In The Lineup Or Who’s Out. I Try To Play To My Identity As Best [As] I Can.”
Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson is excited to get back to the ice after losing in the first round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs to the Carolina Hurricanes. The team is set to begin on-ice workouts on Friday. He … Continue reading
Forward Carl Hagelin spoke to the media during Washington Capitals Media Day on the eve of training camp. He discussed his goals for the season, offseason, last year, and more.
Photo: @NBCSportsCapitals The Washington Capitals held team media day on Thursday, one day before the team officially opens training camp for the 2018-19 season.
The Capitals’ journey to the Stanley Cup Finals was not an easy one. From the loss of key players to injuries to stretches of tough losses and poor performances, the team faced adversity at various stages throughout the season. Starting … Continue reading