Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look Back At What The Remaining Eastern Conference Teams Did At The Trade Deadline
- Report: Four Blues Players And One Coach Test Positive For COVID-19
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
Tag Archives: Matt Niskanen Injury
News and Notes from Thursday’s Capitals Practice: Latest on Matt Niskanen, Evgeny Kuznetsov as a Goalie and More
The Capitals held an interesting practice on Thursday morning. From drills, to scrimmages, to Evgeny Kuznetsov dressing as a goaltender, Thursday’s session had it all. The Capitals will be off tomorrow before continuing their preparations for Sunday’s game vs. the … Continue reading
After a thrilling overtime win on Tuesday night in Carolina the Capitals hit the ice for practice on Wednesday morning at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. With the next game not coming for another four days, the Capitals have plenty of time … Continue reading
The Capitals took the ice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex for the first practice of 2018. Washington looks to build off their 2017 success, continue down road to the playoffs, and accomplish the big goal in 2018. That all started today … Continue reading
After injuring his left thumb on Friday the 13th against the Devils just over a month ago, Matt Niskanen will make his return tonight against the Nashville Predators. Niskanen missed a total of 13 games. Barry Trotz hinted last week … Continue reading
The Capitals injury report continues to grow, but believe it or not, it looks like there is light finally glimmering at the end of the tunnel. Here is the latest report, as of 11 AM on Wednesday, November 8th.
After a thrilling win over the Islanders, the Capitals held an optional skate Friday morning, before hitting the road to Boston for a battle with the Bruins on Saturday.
The Capitals continue to battle the injury bug following their annual western Canada road trip. Here is the latest report as of 12:00 PM on Thursday (11/2).