Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Vitek Vanecek on NHL Debut, 2-1 Victory Over Sabres: “The Dream Came True”
- Vitek Vanecek Wins In NHL Debut, 2-1; Czech Mate Jakub Vrana Scores Second Goal In First Two Games
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Says Connor McMichael Will Join The Team Following Quarantine
- Vitek Vanecek Will Make First Career NHL Start Friday Night In Buffalo
- NHL Reschedules Capitals-Bruins Game In April
- Television Ratings For Return Of NHL Are Up, Set Records
- No Hearing For Nic Dowd’s Hit To Eric Staal
- Capitals Extend Opening Night Splendor: T.J. Oshie, John Carlson, Nicklas Backstrom And Alex Ovechkin Extend Opening Night Streaks
- Capitals’ Brenden Dillon Drops the Gloves With Sabres’ Jake McCabe
- Capitals Scrape Sabres, 6-4, In Peter Laviolette’s Debut; T.J. Oshie Earns Three Points
Tag Archives: london knights
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael told the media on a Zoom call on Wednesday that he got in touch with his trainers, who opened their facility so he could train for a month before he came to … Continue reading
Photo: Matt Hiscox Photgraphy The votes are in. Out of all four OHL skaters to have reached 100 points over the 2019-20 season, Capitals prospect and London Knight Connor McMichael dazzled fans above all with 45.4% of votes.
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Six hat tricks, three-time player of the week, 102 points in 52 games. One could argue Connor McMichael’s entire 2019-2020 season was a highlight reel. The challenge for the OHL, cutting it down to three minutes.
Photo: Chris Tanouye/Getty Images We continue our annual prospect review and forecast series with Connor McMichael, forward for the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on … Continue reading
Connor McMichael Voted Best Shot, Most Dangerous In Goal Area in OHL Western Conference by OHL Coaches
Toronto, Ont. – The Ontario Hockey League today announced the results of the Eastern and Western Conference Coaches Polls for the 2019-20 OHL regular season. Washington Capitals prospect Connor McMichael took home top honors in two different categories, and was … Continue reading
Welcome to the week 26 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 9th and March 15th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in … Continue reading
The American Hockey League (AHL) and the Canadian Hockey League (CHL) have paused their 2019-20 seasons amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The news comes a few hours after the NHL “temporarily suspended” the 2019-20 season due to the ongoing pandemic.
Connor McMichael Reaches 100-Points In 50 Games, Brian Pinho Scores 20th of the Season: Week 25 Capitals Prospect Report
Photo: London Knights Welcome to the week 25 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of game action and news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 2nd and March 8th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael scored two goals to earn his 45th goal of the season and eclipsed the 100-point milestone in the OHL’s London Knights’ 4-1 win against the Sarnia Sting on Friday night.