Search NoVa Caps Site
- “Ovechkin Immediately Proved His Greatness” – Former Washington Capitals Forward Tomas Fleischmann Talks Alex Ovechkin, Current Endeavors, the Premature End of His NHL Career and More
- Report: At Least Three Canadiens Players Test Positive For COVID-19 On Eve Of Phase Three
- For Shane Gersich, This Training Camp Will Be Critical For Continuing Capitals Career
- Washington Capitals Announce Roster for Phase 3 of NHL’s Return to Play Plan
- List Of Players That Have Chosen to ‘Opt-Out’ of 2020 NHL Playoffs
- Michal Kempny Details the Re-Entry Process for Capitals Players Returning From Europe
- NHL Announces Blackout On Injury Reporting To Maintain Player Privacy
- Former Capitals’ Defenseman Mike Green Opts Out Of 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs For Oilers
- Capitals Release Schedule For First Week Of Training Camp
- Nicklas Backstrom: “I Trust That We Have A Good Plan”
Tag Archives: london knights
Photo: Matt Hiscox Photgraphy The votes are in. Out of all four OHL skaters to have reached 100 points over the 2019-20 season, Capitals prospect and London Knight Connor McMichael dazzled fans above all with 45.4% of votes.
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Six hat tricks, three-time player of the week, 102 points in 52 games. One could argue Connor McMichael’s entire 2019-2020 season was a highlight reel. The challenge for the OHL, cutting it down to three minutes.
Photo: Chris Tanouye/Getty Images We continue our annual prospect review and forecast series with Connor McMichael, forward for the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on … Continue reading
Connor McMichael Voted Best Shot, Most Dangerous In Goal Area in OHL Western Conference by OHL Coaches
Toronto, Ont. – The Ontario Hockey League today announced the results of the Eastern and Western Conference Coaches Polls for the 2019-20 OHL regular season. Washington Capitals prospect Connor McMichael took home top honors in two different categories, and was … Continue reading
Welcome to the week 26 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 9th and March 15th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in … Continue reading
The American Hockey League (AHL) and the Canadian Hockey League (CHL) have paused their 2019-20 seasons amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The news comes a few hours after the NHL “temporarily suspended” the 2019-20 season due to the ongoing pandemic.
Connor McMichael Reaches 100-Points In 50 Games, Brian Pinho Scores 20th of the Season: Week 25 Capitals Prospect Report
Photo: London Knights Welcome to the week 25 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of game action and news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 2nd and March 8th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael scored two goals to earn his 45th goal of the season and eclipsed the 100-point milestone in the OHL’s London Knights’ 4-1 win against the Sarnia Sting on Friday night.
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading