Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Lisa Desabrais
After the Capitals captured their first Stanley Cup championship, fans expressed their joy in a number of ways, from painting their cars to permanent reminders in tattoos commemorating the win. Recently, NoVa Caps’ Lisa Desabrais went into the unknown and … Continue reading
Preseason is upon us, which means the glorious celebration of raising the banner, having Lord Stanley in OUR house, and kicking off another season of watching the team we love, play the sport we love : HOCKEY.
Most people need words to tell a story. Joe Noyes only needs photographs. As the players head back into town for the beginning of a new season, we would like to introduce the person responsible for helping us illustrate the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals season ticket holder meet and greet party will be held on September 24, 2018 at Six Flags America. In years past, the annual party to kick off the new season were held at the Smithsonian Natural History … Continue reading
Follow along and enjoy all the coverage of the teams’ “days with the cup”. We will continuously update this post as more celebrations occur, until the Capitals relinquish the Stanley Cup. Note: You can always access this post, or any … Continue reading
Photos: @dbswoodworking Tradition; the handing down of information, beliefs and/or customs from generation to generation by word of mouth or practice.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Stanley Cup Champions!! I never get tired of seeing it in print, re-watching the games as well as additional coverage, and following the players collective and individual celebrations with Lord Stanley.
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
The Capitals, like many NHL teams always look for ways in which to engage season ticket holders to make the fan experience a unique and enjoyable one. In this piece, NoVa Caps’ Lisa Desabrais gives her take on the Capitals’ … Continue reading
What an absolute whirlwind the last few weeks have been. In hindsight, my feelings about the Washington Capitals and the way things were meant to happen ended up being spot-on. This team, that many thought wouldn’t even make the post season … Continue reading