Search NoVa Caps Site
- Tom Wilson to Capitals Planholders: “Just Wanted to Wish You Well in This Tough Time Right Now…It’s Just So Unprecedented”
- Capitals Have Not Had Any Players Showing Symptoms For Coronavirus, GM Brian MacLellan Says
- Damien Riat: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
Tag Archives: Lisa Desabrais
After the Capitals captured their first Stanley Cup championship, fans expressed their joy in a number of ways, from painting their cars to permanent reminders in tattoos commemorating the win. Recently, NoVa Caps’ Lisa Desabrais went into the unknown and … Continue reading
Preseason is upon us, which means the glorious celebration of raising the banner, having Lord Stanley in OUR house, and kicking off another season of watching the team we love, play the sport we love : HOCKEY.
Most people need words to tell a story. Joe Noyes only needs photographs. As the players head back into town for the beginning of a new season, we would like to introduce the person responsible for helping us illustrate the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals season ticket holder meet and greet party will be held on September 24, 2018 at Six Flags America. In years past, the annual party to kick off the new season were held at the Smithsonian Natural History … Continue reading
Follow along and enjoy all the coverage of the teams’ “days with the cup”. We will continuously update this post as more celebrations occur, until the Capitals relinquish the Stanley Cup. Note: You can always access this post, or any … Continue reading
Photos: @dbswoodworking Tradition; the handing down of information, beliefs and/or customs from generation to generation by word of mouth or practice.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Stanley Cup Champions!! I never get tired of seeing it in print, re-watching the games as well as additional coverage, and following the players collective and individual celebrations with Lord Stanley.
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
The Capitals, like many NHL teams always look for ways in which to engage season ticket holders to make the fan experience a unique and enjoyable one. In this piece, NoVa Caps’ Lisa Desabrais gives her take on the Capitals’ … Continue reading
What an absolute whirlwind the last few weeks have been. In hindsight, my feelings about the Washington Capitals and the way things were meant to happen ended up being spot-on. This team, that many thought wouldn’t even make the post season … Continue reading