Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
It sounds like Las Vegas and Vancouver are now the latest favorites to be designated as the two hub cities to host the 2020 NHL playoffs.
“I Left The Room” – Capitals’ Evgeny Kuznetsov Addresses Video Allegedly Showing Him With Suspicious Substance
After a bronze medal run with Team Russia at the 2019 International Ice Hockey Federation’s World Championships, Capitals forward Evgeny Kuznetsov found himself under intense social media speculation on Monday when a video surfaced showing the Caps’ superstar center sitting … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Capitals-Knights Stanley Cup Final rematch lifted NHL ratings double-digits on NBCSN. Up double digits from last year’s Capitals-Penguins game.
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Photo: @pbn5 As reported earlier on in the day, last night’s Stanley Cup Championship celebration went on into the wee hours of the morning. A number of Washington Capitals stars were spotted at Hakaassaan, a night club in Las Vegas, Nevada, … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals need one more win to clinch the Stanley Cup Continue reading
Photo: @Jw7238 With the Washington Capitals hanging on to a 3-2 lead late in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals, Alex Tuch had a clean look to tie the game with 1:59 left. That’s where Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Washington Capitals top-line center Evgeny Kuznetsov left Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals after a hit by Brayden McNabb in the first period. The play happened when Kuznetsov came up the ice with the puck. … Continue reading
Photo: Jeff Bottari/NHLI via Getty Images At 14:37 of the opening period of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Washington Capitals and Vegas Golden Knights, a scare happened to Capitals top-line center Evgeny Kuznetsov.
After Drawing No Luck in Game 1, the Capitals Look to Rebound Against Vegas in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final
Can the Washington Capitals pull even in Game 2 after losing to the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 1? Continue reading