Search NoVa Caps Site
- Herald, The Henderson Town Crier, Announces Goals For Silver Knights
- Historic Clinching: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Calgary Flames – February 24, 1983
- Bears Fall To Penguins, 4-2; Ilya Samsonov Stops 15 of 19 Shots
- Thursday’s Golden Knights-Sharks Game In San Jose Postponed After Tomas Hertl Enters COVID-19 Protocol
- Canadiens Fire Head Coach Claude Julien, Associate Kirk Muller; Give Dominique Ducharme Job On Interim Basis
- Capitals Hold Optional Skate On Wednesday
- Flyers-Bruins At Lake Tahoe Is Most-Watched NHL Regular-Season Game In NBCSN History
- Ilya Samsonov Re-assigned To Hershey Bears
- Penguins Top Capitals, 3-2 In Overtime; Conor Sheary Scores Sixth Goal In Eight Games Against Former Team
- Two in Period 2: Richard Panik Scores Second Goal of the Season, Conor Sheary Scores Another Against the Pittsburgh Penguins in A Productive Second Period
Tag Archives: Kris Letang
Round Two Series Preview of the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals Continue reading
Geoff Burke/USA Today Despite pounding the Philadelphia Flyers yesterday afternoon, it wasn’t all celebration for the Capitals. Defenseman John Carlson missed the final two periods with an injury, and despite being a possibility for tonight’s game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, … Continue reading
Gene J. Puskar/Associated Press Game-planning for a play-off series is an immense and multi-faceted effort, with planning required on many fronts. In fact, game preparation is 24/7 for the life of the series, and this includes developing plans for individual players.
The NHL’s Department of Public Safety (DoPS) ruled Tuesday afternoon that Penguins defenseman Kris Letang would be suspended one game for his hit in game 3.
Justin K. Aller/Getty Images Marcus Johansson left the game at 15:41 of the first period as a result of a hit by Kris Letang. The hit was late and to the upper body/head area of Johansson.
Hockey is inching closer and the 2015-16 NHL season begins less than a month away. The Metropolitan Division is shaping up to be one the most competitive divisions in the NHL. In the 2014-15 NHL season, the Metropolitan Division had … Continue reading