Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canadiens’ Coach Luke Richardson Wears “Do It For Daron” Pin in Honor of Late Daughter
- Golden Knights Choke In Game 3 vs. Canadiens After Marc-Andre Fleury Turnover, Fall 3-2 (OT)
- Top Five Capitals Games Of 2020-21 Season
- 5-Year Development Projections For Washington Capitals Prospects
- Report: Canadiens’ Head Coach Dominique Ducharme Tests Positive For COVID-19, Will Miss At Least 10 Days
- Hurricanes’ Coach Rod Brind’Amour Wins Jack Adams Award
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Voted Best Shot, Nicklas Backstrom Voted Best Passer By NHL Players
- Capitals Re-sign Michael Sgarbossa To Two-Year Deal
- Capitals Re-sign Garrett Pilon To Two-Year Contract
- Capitals Extend Defenseman Bobby Nardella
Tag Archives: Kris Letang
Round Two Series Preview of the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals Continue reading
Geoff Burke/USA Today Despite pounding the Philadelphia Flyers yesterday afternoon, it wasn’t all celebration for the Capitals. Defenseman John Carlson missed the final two periods with an injury, and despite being a possibility for tonight’s game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, … Continue reading
Gene J. Puskar/Associated Press Game-planning for a play-off series is an immense and multi-faceted effort, with planning required on many fronts. In fact, game preparation is 24/7 for the life of the series, and this includes developing plans for individual players.
The NHL’s Department of Public Safety (DoPS) ruled Tuesday afternoon that Penguins defenseman Kris Letang would be suspended one game for his hit in game 3.
Justin K. Aller/Getty Images Marcus Johansson left the game at 15:41 of the first period as a result of a hit by Kris Letang. The hit was late and to the upper body/head area of Johansson.
Hockey is inching closer and the 2015-16 NHL season begins less than a month away. The Metropolitan Division is shaping up to be one the most competitive divisions in the NHL. In the 2014-15 NHL season, the Metropolitan Division had … Continue reading