Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Fall To Flyers, 4-2; Daniel Sprong Scores Sixth Goal In As Many Games
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
- A New Kind of Goalie Helmet: Braden Holtby Fan Puts New Spin on “Goaltending Helmet”
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
Tag Archives: KHL
Photo: Dinamo Minsk The NHL had tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. But that plan has now changed. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to the NHL and … Continue reading
KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
KHL President Alexei Morozov provided an update on the state of COVID-19 and the league on Friday. He said that 21 people are currently infected with COVID-19 virus, and that a total 486 people have recovered from the disease.
Photo: KHL Alexander Semin still enjoys playing hockey. After earlier attempts at retirement, the 36-year-old winger is back doing what he really loves.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Alexei Protas (Dinamo Minsk) was named KHL Rookie of the Week on Monday. Protas, who won three of three away games with his team last week, scoring 3 (1+2) points, scored his fifth … Continue reading
Photo: @khl_eng Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and his family attended the Dynamo Moscow game on Sunday. His wife, Nastya, shared the day’s adventures on social media that included a familiar face opening the scoring for Dynamo.
A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
KHL In the world of hockey, paths of players often cross whether in the National Hockey League or elsewhere. Although right wing Alexander Semin has not been associated with the Washington Capitals organization since his departure in 2012, from time-to-time, … Continue reading
Photos: Novosibirsk Siberia The captain of the Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin met with the Governor of Novosibirsk and attended the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) game between Novosibirsk Siberia and Beijing Kunlun on Friday.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas scored his first regular season goal in the KHL against Salavat Yulaev Ufa on Monday in Minsk.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk After a false start on Thursday, the KHL’s Dinamo Minsk finally got their season underway on Saturday. Capitals’ forward prospect Aliaksei Protas also made his KHL debut, centering the fourth line for Dinamo. He had no points … Continue reading
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Thursday was to be the KHL season opener for Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas and Dinamo Minsk. In the end, it wasn’t to be.