Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
Tag Archives: International Olympic Committee
The International Olympic Committee announced on Sunday that they will wait four weeks before deciding whether the 2020 Summer Olympic games will happen in Tokyo, Japan. The games are slated to start on July 23 and run through August 9.
Washington Capitals’ star winger Alex Ovechkin said in a statement released Thursday night that he is disappointed in the decisions reached by the IOC, IIHF and NHL regarding the NHL’s ruling not to send players to the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading