Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
Tag Archives: Insider Trading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images In a recent segment of Insider Trading, TSN’s Frank Seravalli discussed how some NHL players are considering foregoing their final check of the season.
Screencap: NHL.com/capitals The NBA is considering playing games in centralized locations with no fans. On Tuesday, TSN’s Pierre LeBrun discussed on Insider Trading about the NHL potentially playing the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in centralized cities. So, what would the … Continue reading