Search NoVa Caps Site
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
- Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
- How Will NHL Playoff Games Look and Sound on Television?
- Braden Holtby Returns To ‘Tattoo Paradise’ For New Ink
- Report: Both Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Likely To Be In Canada
- Ranking The Most Favorable First-Round Matchups For The Capitals
- Vegas Odds For Who Will Be the Eastern Conference’s Top Seed
- Who’s That in the Stands? European, Australian Sports Leagues Use Cardboard Cutouts to Recreate Fan Experience
Tag Archives: Hub Cities
Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
Photo: Sports Video Group According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, Edmonton and Toronto will be the two hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs barring any “last-minute complications” like what happened with Vancouver and Las Vegas, who appeared to … Continue reading
Photo: Wikipedia As 36 states in the U.S. have seen coronavirus cases go up, all signs are pointing towards both of the hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in Canada, according to Sportsnet’s John Shannon.
Photo: HOK The Vancouver Canucks announced on Thursday night that their city, which was one of the favorites to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs just days ago, has been eliminated as a candidate to be one of the NHL’s … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver, B.C. According to Sportsnet’s Lain MacIntyre, discussions between the NHL, Canucks and provincial and regional health officials to finalize plans for Vancouver are stuck on a key concern: contingency plans should a player or players test positive for … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet The NHL got closer to a decision on their two hub cities for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs on Tuesday as two more cities were crossed off the list for candidacy to become one: Pittsburgh and Dallas, according … Continue reading
Photo: NBCS According to The New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will begin on July 30, and training camps will still open on July 10.
According to Pierre LeBrun, the hope is now that the NHL and NHLPA will have their two hub cities selected sometime next week. As you may recall, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said on Thursday, May 28, “I’m going to probably … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to the Las Vegas Review Journal’s John Katsilometes, a source said that the NHL will announce the two hub cities for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs on Sunday, June 22.