Search NoVa Caps Site
- Brenden Dillon: “Consistency Is First And Foremost Taking Care Of Your Own Game”
- Capitals’ Carl Hagelin: “We’re A Team That Needs To Play Aggressive And Be Physical”
- Peter Laviolette Discusses Zdeno Chara, Vitek Vanecek And Team Discipline Prior To Monday’s Practice
- Capitals Fall To Penguins, 4-3 In Shootout; Alex Ovechkin Scores First Goal Of The Season
- NHL Moves Capitals-Sabres Game On Sunday To 3 PM ET
- He’s Still Got It: Alex Ovechkin Scores First Goal of the 2020-21 Season, 707th Career Goal Against Penguins
- Daniel Sprong To Make Capitals’ Debut vs. Penguins, Conor Sheary Scratched Against Former Team; Ilya Samsonov In Net
- Washington at Pittsburgh Series Preview: Capitals Continue Road Trip vs. Penguins
- Islanders’ Semyon Varlamov Leaves Pregame Skate vs. Rangers After Taking Shot In Throat, Does Not Play
- The Goal: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Phoenix Coyotes – January 16, 2006
Tag Archives: Hockey Hall of Fame
Some teams are optimistic that the NHL will allow teams to begin skating again in small groups by the end of this month while others are pessimistic regarding that manner.
Holtby Vs. Halak To Start; 2019 USA Hockey Hall Of Fame Ceremonial Puck Drop Tonight- News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
The Washington Capitals held a morning skate at Medstar Capitals Iceplex ahead of tonight’s tilt with the Boston Bruins (7:00 P.M. on NBCSN). Here is the latest from Wednesday’s practice.
Photo: Getty Images Over their 45-year history, the Capitals have seen a number of notable defensemen don their sweater, with names such as Rod Langway, Al Iafrate, Calle Johansson, Sergei Gonchar, Mike Green, and John Carlson among the many who … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals donated a Stanley Cup Ring to the 2018 Hockey Hall of Fame and got a tour of the Hockey Hall of Fame Resource Center after practicing at Mastercard Center in Toronto on Wednesday afternoon. Captain … Continue reading
Hockey Hall of Fame Vice President and Curator, Phil Pritchard and defending Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden will add a 2018 Stanley Cup ring to a special display at the Hockey Hall of Fame.