Search NoVa Caps Site
- Rounding out the Roster: Which Players Will Make the Capitals’ Final Roster?
- Hershey Bears Announce Training Camp Roster
- Capitals Prospects Weekend Recap: Connor McMichael, Alaksei Protas Remain Hot In CHL Action
- Capitals Announce Second Round Of Roster Cuts
- Capitals Beat Hurricanes 3-2 In Final Home Preseason Game; Brian Pinho Scores Twice
- Hurricanes at Capitals Preview: Preseason Rematch
- Capitals’ Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Skates For First Time Since Suffering Upper-Body Injury In Prospect Tournament
- Bears Invite Dillon Fox To Training Camp
- Capitals, Monumental Sports Network Hold “Brews + Bites” Event At MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Training Camp Notebook For Friday: Injury Updates; Preparation For The ‘Canes
Tag Archives: Hockey Fights Cancer
Craig Laughlin and Family Announce Founding of The Laughlin Family Foundation, Dedicated to Research and Advancement of Rare Cancers
Photo: NHL Shortly before the Capitals won the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup, Capitals Television color analyst and former player Craig Laughlin and his family were hit with the news that Craig’s wife of 37 years, Linda, had been diagnosed with … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host an auction featuring signed hockey sticks with lavender tape used during a stick salute at the Capitals Nov. 23 game vs. the Detroit Red Wings, autographed lavender player … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. On Friday, November 9th, as they face-off against their division rivals, the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Caps will hose their annual Caps Fight Cancer night.
HERSHEY, PA — Not going to do much recapping, there’s a lot of photos from tonight! The boys worked hard, tied the game, and got the job done to win four out of six points on the weekend. Tonight, they … Continue reading
Photo: JustSports/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Hartford Wolf Pack 2-1 (SO) Sunday night at Giant Center. Parker Milner stopped 32 of 33 shots and 7 of 7 in the shootout to secure the victory. The win raises the Bears … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA — Hockey Fights Cancer Night is coming to Hershey, and while the Bears’ annual Pink the Rink night was also special, this year Bears’ fans have even more to celebrate as defender Logan Pyett made his return to … Continue reading
Photo: @lukefoxjukebox Alex Ovechkin may have been the star on the stats sheet in the Capitals 4-2 win over the Maple Leafs Saturday night, but the biggest star of the night was one of his biggest fans, 13-year old Alex Luey. … Continue reading
Photo: @CapitalsPR Every year in the early part of the NHL season, each team participates in Hockey Fights Cancer. This special initiative raises awareness towards those battling this terrible disease. There’s Hockey Fights Cancer month and Hockey Fights Cancer night. … Continue reading
Today, the Washington Capitals announced their promotional calendar for the upcoming season. The Capitals have three new fan giveaways as well as several cultural theme nights that they have used in seasons past.