Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Zdeno Chara Says “Team Success Is Always First” As Final Regular Season Games Draw Near
- Justin Schultz Out, Zdeno Chara In, Ilya Samsonov Starts In Goal Tonight: Notes From Capitals’ Morning Skate
- What If Capitals Players Had Their Own Individual Uniform Sponsors?
- After Thirteen Months, Capital One Arena Opens Doors to Fans For Wednesday’s Wizards Game
- More McMichael Magic: Connor McMichael Has Himself A Game, Scores Two Goals, Records One Assist Against Leigh Valley Phantoms
- Connor McMichael Scores Two Goals As Bears Thump Phantoms, 6-1
- Washington-New York Series Preview: Capitals And Islanders Set For Three-Game Series With Top Spot in the East On The Line
- Report: NHL Hoping To Start 2021-22 Season On October 12
- Presidential Candidates: A Look At the Race For the Presidents’ Trophy
- N1KY Throwback: Remembering Nicklas Backstrom’s Hat Trick Against The Montreal Canadiens in the 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs – April 17, 2010
Tag Archives: Hockey Fights Cancer
Capitals To Wear and Auction Special Lavender Warmup Jerseys During the Sunday, March 28, Hockey Fights Cancer Game
The Washington Capitals and Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Thursday that they will launch a Hockey Fights Cancer auction featuring lavender warmup jerseys at WashingtonCaps.com/CapsFightCancer on Sunday, March 28, at 11 a.m.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images As part of the NHL’s Hockey Fights Cancer initiative, which annually takes place in during the month of November, the Capitals and the NHL are profiling players in the game who have been impacted by … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals It was a moment he will always remember. Make-A-Wish Kid, Brock, spent time with Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie and the team during Friday morning’s practice, Hockey Fights Cancer skate and participated in the starting lineup for Saturday’s … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com All across the league, teams have been honoring cancer survivors and remembering loved ones through the month-long initiative of Hockey Fights Cancer. The Washington Capitals will be participating in Hockey Fights Cancer through special events and a game … Continue reading
Photo: @TheHersheyBears The AHL’s Hershey Bears will be hosting their second annual Hockey Fights Cancer Night on Saturday as they take on the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals are teaming up with the National Hockey League and FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader Leidos in November to educate the hockey community about cancer through Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Month. Hockey Fights Cancer is … Continue reading
Craig Laughlin and Family Announce Founding of The Laughlin Family Foundation, Dedicated to Research and Advancement of Rare Cancers
Photo: NHL Shortly before the Capitals won the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup, Capitals Television color analyst and former player Craig Laughlin and his family were hit with the news that Craig’s wife of 37 years, Linda, had been diagnosed with … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host an auction featuring signed hockey sticks with lavender tape used during a stick salute at the Capitals Nov. 23 game vs. the Detroit Red Wings, autographed lavender player … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. On Friday, November 9th, as they face-off against their division rivals, the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Caps will hose their annual Caps Fight Cancer night.
HERSHEY, PA — Not going to do much recapping, there’s a lot of photos from tonight! The boys worked hard, tied the game, and got the job done to win four out of six points on the weekend. Tonight, they … Continue reading