Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals, Jets Working On Trade That Would Send Brenden Dillon To Winnipeg
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Commits To Playing In QMJHL This Season
- Winners And Losers Of The 2021 NHL Expansion Draft
- Capitals Tender Qualifying Offers To Restricted Free Agents Ilya Samsonov, Lucas Johansen
- Hershey Bears Free Agent Focus: Forwards
- Deep Dive: Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Joaquim Lemay
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Brent Johnson
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look At Washington Capitals 2021 Draft Pick Vincent Iorio
- Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan Says He Anticipates Signing Alex Ovechkin to A New Contract Before Free Agency Starts
- The Capitals Select Goaltender Chase Clark In The Sixth Round Of The 2021 NHL Entry Draft
Tag Archives: Hockey Fights Cancer
Capitals To Wear and Auction Special Lavender Warmup Jerseys During the Sunday, March 28, Hockey Fights Cancer Game
The Washington Capitals and Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Thursday that they will launch a Hockey Fights Cancer auction featuring lavender warmup jerseys at WashingtonCaps.com/CapsFightCancer on Sunday, March 28, at 11 a.m.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images As part of the NHL’s Hockey Fights Cancer initiative, which annually takes place in during the month of November, the Capitals and the NHL are profiling players in the game who have been impacted by … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals It was a moment he will always remember. Make-A-Wish Kid, Brock, spent time with Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie and the team during Friday morning’s practice, Hockey Fights Cancer skate and participated in the starting lineup for Saturday’s … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com All across the league, teams have been honoring cancer survivors and remembering loved ones through the month-long initiative of Hockey Fights Cancer. The Washington Capitals will be participating in Hockey Fights Cancer through special events and a game … Continue reading
Photo: @TheHersheyBears The AHL’s Hershey Bears will be hosting their second annual Hockey Fights Cancer Night on Saturday as they take on the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals are teaming up with the National Hockey League and FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader Leidos in November to educate the hockey community about cancer through Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Month. Hockey Fights Cancer is … Continue reading
Craig Laughlin and Family Announce Founding of The Laughlin Family Foundation, Dedicated to Research and Advancement of Rare Cancers
Photo: NHL Shortly before the Capitals won the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup, Capitals Television color analyst and former player Craig Laughlin and his family were hit with the news that Craig’s wife of 37 years, Linda, had been diagnosed with … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host an auction featuring signed hockey sticks with lavender tape used during a stick salute at the Capitals Nov. 23 game vs. the Detroit Red Wings, autographed lavender player … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. On Friday, November 9th, as they face-off against their division rivals, the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Caps will hose their annual Caps Fight Cancer night.
HERSHEY, PA — Not going to do much recapping, there’s a lot of photos from tonight! The boys worked hard, tied the game, and got the job done to win four out of six points on the weekend. Tonight, they … Continue reading