Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Supports Sports Charity Auction in Moscow
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores First KHL Point
- Why The Capitals Will Need To Acquire A Veteran Backup Goaltender For The 2020-21 Season
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Is Joining Nicklas Backstrom In Negotiating His New Contract By Himself, With No Representation
- With The Capitals Needing To Shed Salary, Could Pheonix Copley Be Moved?
- Aliaksei Protas Scores Third Goal Of The KHL Season
- Hershey Bears Announce The Re-signing Of Kale Kessy
- NHL Releases Offseason Training Protocols; Training Facilities Allowed To Open For Voluntary Workouts on October 15
- Martin Fehervary Will Not Play At Home In Slovakia During Break Between NHL Seasons
- Sergei Gonchar: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
Tag Archives: Hockey Fights Cancer
Photo: Capitals It was a moment he will always remember. Make-A-Wish Kid, Brock, spent time with Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie and the team during Friday morning’s practice, Hockey Fights Cancer skate and participated in the starting lineup for Saturday’s … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com All across the league, teams have been honoring cancer survivors and remembering loved ones through the month-long initiative of Hockey Fights Cancer. The Washington Capitals will be participating in Hockey Fights Cancer through special events and a game … Continue reading
Photo: @TheHersheyBears The AHL’s Hershey Bears will be hosting their second annual Hockey Fights Cancer Night on Saturday as they take on the Charlotte Checkers at Giant Center.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals are teaming up with the National Hockey League and FORTUNE 500® science and technology leader Leidos in November to educate the hockey community about cancer through Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Month. Hockey Fights Cancer is … Continue reading
Craig Laughlin and Family Announce Founding of The Laughlin Family Foundation, Dedicated to Research and Advancement of Rare Cancers
Photo: NHL Shortly before the Capitals won the franchise’s first-ever Stanley Cup, Capitals Television color analyst and former player Craig Laughlin and his family were hit with the news that Craig’s wife of 37 years, Linda, had been diagnosed with … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host an auction featuring signed hockey sticks with lavender tape used during a stick salute at the Capitals Nov. 23 game vs. the Detroit Red Wings, autographed lavender player … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. On Friday, November 9th, as they face-off against their division rivals, the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Caps will hose their annual Caps Fight Cancer night.
HERSHEY, PA — Not going to do much recapping, there’s a lot of photos from tonight! The boys worked hard, tied the game, and got the job done to win four out of six points on the weekend. Tonight, they … Continue reading
Photo: JustSports/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Hartford Wolf Pack 2-1 (SO) Sunday night at Giant Center. Parker Milner stopped 32 of 33 shots and 7 of 7 in the shootout to secure the victory. The win raises the Bears … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA — Hockey Fights Cancer Night is coming to Hershey, and while the Bears’ annual Pink the Rink night was also special, this year Bears’ fans have even more to celebrate as defender Logan Pyett made his return to … Continue reading