Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: Hits
After their Wednesday night victory over the Boston Bruins saw some animosity develop between their respective benches, the Washington Capitals’ and Boston Bruins’ rematch on Friday night proved to be a much more physical sequel, with both teams’ tempers flaring.
Washington Capitals‘ captain Alex Ovechkin is still chasing 700 goals tonight, but he sent former Capital and Vegas Golden Knights’ defenseman Nate Schmidt over the boards into the Knights’ bench towards the end of the opening frame.
Photo: Flickr This past decade was one that Washington Capitals fans will remember for the rest of their lives with nine Stanley Cup Playoff appearances, three Presidents’ Trophies, and one Stanley Cup under their belt. In the closing hours of … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals defeated the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-1 in overtime on Friday night, in their first game following the holiday break. The Capitals are next in action tomorrow night against the Carolina Hurricanes, puck drop … Continue reading
The NHL’s Department of Player Safety (DoPS) is a league entity responsible for conducting official reviews of unsportsmanlike conduct, as well as dangerous plays and hits that had the potential to, or resulted in an injury to a player. Where … Continue reading
The first week of the 2019-20 NHL regular season has been extremely eventful. Continue reading
The Washington Capitals bottom-six forward rotation should be improved compared to a season ago. Continue reading
After two games of each playoff series, the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs are looking a bit unpredictable. Continue reading
Photo: NBC Washington After a strong postseason, forward Tom Wilson was expected to begin the season on the first line with forward Alex Ovechkin and center Evgeny Kuznetsov but he might have to wait before he skates in that spot.
The Washington Capitals need one more win to clinch the Stanley Cup Continue reading