Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Releases Video Detailing Rule Changes For 2019-2020 Season
- Connor McMichael, Capitals’ Prospects Impress In First Preseason Game
- Happy Birthday Dad! Sergei Ovechkin Visits Capitals’ Training Camp on His Father’s Birthday, Complete With Birthday Balloons and An “Ovi Jr.” Jersey
- Capitals Training Camp Notebook – Day 5: Team Braces For Life Without Evgeny Kuznetsov, Lars Eller Skates In His Spot
- 2019-20 Central Division Preview
- Axel Jonsson Fjällby Looks Back On A Roller Coaster Year, And The Season Ahead In North America
- Images From Day 4 Of Washington Capitals Training Camp
- Capitals Edge Blackhawks 4-3 (OT) In First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals’ 2019 First-Round Pick Connor McMichael Records Slick Assist, Third-Round Pick Aliaksei Protas Scores Goal and Adds Helper in Second Period of The Team’s First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals Training Camp Notebook – Day 4: Michal Kempny Now Day-To-Day
Tag Archives: Hershey Bears
Photo: Penn State Athletics Former Penn State men’s hockey star Casey Bailey will be back in Pennsylvania to continue his professional career this fall after signing a tryout deal with the AHL’s Hershey Bears on Tuesday.
Photos: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Last season, Spencer Carbery, Head Coach of the Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears, elected not to have a team captain for his relatively young squad. Instead, he chose to go with a rotation of … Continue reading
There was plenty of buzz surrounding Shane Gersich in the spring of 2018. He had just signed a deal with the Washington Capitals immediately following the conclusion of his junior year at the University of North Dakota, and subsequently joined the … Continue reading
Photo: Eyes On Isles The AHL’s Hershey Bears announced on Wednesday that they have signed forward Matt Moulson to a one-year AHL contract.
For most aspiring hockey players, the ultimate opportunity never really materializes. Years of hard work combined with countless practices and conditioning sessions typically ends with the limitations of their own natural talent. Yet for the fortunate few, the ultimate opportunity … Continue reading
Photo: SB Nation College Hockey Earlier this afternoon, the Hershey Bears announced the signing of 25-year-old defenseman Tariq Hammond. Hammond most recently played for the Binghamton Devils.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals announced on Saturday afternoon that they have re-signed defenseman Colby Williams to a one-year, two-way contract. The deal carries a cap hit of $700,000 at the NHL level and $90,000 at the AHL level. … Continue reading
For many, the anticipation began building more than four years ago, back in the spring of 2015. Any reasonable hockey fan knew the transition would take time, and patience would be required. The teenage phenom would need to spend two more … Continue reading
Frank Jansky/Icon Sportswire, Via Associated Press With the loss of veteran defenseman Aaron Ness in free agency and the pending departure of Ryan Sproul, Tyler Lewington was left as the lone veteran presence on the Hershey Bears’ blueline. The Hershey … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have re-signed goaltender Vitek Vanecek to a three-year, $2.15 million contract, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. The first year of Vanecek’s contract will be a two-way contract ($700,000 NHL; $160,000 AHL), while … Continue reading