Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Need More Consistency From Evgeny Kuznetsov This Season
- For Washington Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs, The Opportunity Is Still Very Real
- Our Favorite Capitals Bouts From The Past Five Years
- WAR! What Is It Good For? Projecting the Metro Division Standings by Expected WAR Standings Point Projections
- Capitals Assistant Coach Reid Cashman Gives “Building Deception In Your D[efense]” Presentation At 2019 Coaches Conference
- Baby Capital on the Way: Nic Dowd and Wife Paige Announce They Are Expecting Their First Child
- Kunlun Red Star (KHL) Signs Dávid Bondra To Professional Tryout Contract
- Capitals Get Bigger, Grittier With Offseason Additions
- St. Louis Blues’ Championship Run Foreshadowed by Past Runs of their Predecessors in Washington
- Bears Sign Tariq Hammond To One-Year AHL Contract
Tag Archives: Hershey Bears
Photos: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The offensive outlook for the Hershey Bears took a turn for the better when the Washington Capitals re-signed Mike Sgarbossa to a two-year, two-way contract on June 29. The top scorer for the Bears last season … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Saturday marked the final day of the Capitals 2019 Development Camp, taking place at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Ballston, Virginia. The camp’s final event of the week was the annual Development Camp scrimmage, which featured all camp invitees … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The Washington Capitals have signed center Mike Sgarbossa to a two-year, two-way contract, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. The contract will carry an average annual value of $700,000 and $407,500 in … Continue reading
Training camp is still a few months away, but the Hershey Bears already have a battle for ice time brewing on defense. The Bears have eight defensemen under contract who figure to start the season in the minors and that … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals have re-signed forward Liam O’Brien to a one-year, two-way contract, with an average annual value of $700,000, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that the club has signed forward Chris McCarthy to a one-year, American Hockey League contract for the 2019-20 season.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals’ AHL affiliate the Hershey Bears announced on Tuesday that the club has re-signed forward Steve Whitney and goaltender Parker Milner to one-year, American Hockey League contracts for the 2019-20 season.
Photo: Tori Hartman We continue our prospect review and forecast series with a review and forecast for winger Joe Snively. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page on the top menu … Continue reading
Fixing the Bottom-Six Conundrum: The Washington Capitals Have Plenty of Work To Do in the 2019 Offseason
General Manager Brian MacLellan and his staff have plenty of work to do in the 2019 offseason. Continue reading
We continue our prospect review and forecast series with a review and forecast for defenseman Alexander Alexeyev. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page on the top menu or right here.)