Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Connor Hobbs
- Capitals Sign Brian Pinho To One-Year, Two-Way Contract Worth $700,000
- Capitals Sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract Worth $700,000
- Blues Head Home With Chance To Clinch First Stanley Cup Final Berth In 49 Years After Dominant 5-0 Win In Game 5 Of Western Conference Final Against Sharks
- Team Russia Remains Unbeaten, Blanks Team Switzerland 3-0; Capitals Dmitry Orlov With Assist
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Greg Joly
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Riley Barber
- Grading Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves In 2018-19
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Liam O’Brien
- Martin Fehervary: The 19-Year-Old Defensive Prospect Is Working His Way To Washington [Translated Interview]
Tag Archives: Greg Smith
Paul Sancya/Associated Press We’ve all thought about it at one point or another since June, “I wish _____ had been on the team when the Capitals won the Stanley Cup”. It’s common to grow a personal fondness to certain players, … Continue reading
Former Washington Capitals trainer Greg Smith was back at Kettler Capitals Iceplex checking out Wednesday’s practice. Smith was employed with the Capitals for 18 seasons as their Head Athletic Trainer before retiring prior to this season.
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Practice: Updates on Lars Eller and Devante Smith-Pelly, Plus Smitty Return?
After an off day on Tuesday, on which the #CapsDads took their little ones out on the rink, the Capitals returned to work to prepare for Thursday night’s game against the Los Angeles Kings. Thursday kicks off a season-high five-game homestand for … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Capitals took the ice on Wednesday morning at Kettler to gear up for another season. The full squad is here, as are the prospects. Today’s preliminary skate was split into two groups with the veterans on the … Continue reading
Photo: Pivot Physical Therapy The Washington Capitals have named Jason Serbus the team’s head athletic trainer, Michael Booi assistant athletic trainer and Cleo Bates massage therapist, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: Greg Smith For the past 18 years, when a Capitals player was injured or shaken up during a game, the first person to check on him has been Head Athletic Trainer Greg Smith. However, there may be someone new tending … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals The Metropolitan Division won the 2017 NHL All-Star Game on Sunday, beating the Atlantic Division 10-6, and the Pacific Division 4-3.
Photo: @SmittyCaps The Capitals traveled to Vancouver, British Columbia, immediately following their game in Edmonton on Wednesday night. The entire team and support staff officially had the day off on Thursday, but “Team Building” was the order of the day.