Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: GPS
Debuted in Columbus this past All-Star game, the NHL in cooperation with the NHLPA and SAP will once again be implementing the new state-of-the-art technologies for this years World Cup of Hockey.
Update: Hockey’s Next-Generation Technologies – Puck and Player Tracking Systems Come to the Capitals
As noted in a previous NoVa Caps story, new technology is coming to the NHL and it’s coming fast. In a recent Washington Post article, it was noted that the Washington Capitals utilized GPS and heart-rate monitoring technologies during the … Continue reading