Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
Tag Archives: Gina Carlson
This afternoon Gina Carlson, wife of Washington Capitals defenseman John Carlson, announced on her Instagram account that the Carlson family would be getting a little bigger. A third boy will be born in November. John Carlson and his wife, Gina, … Continue reading
Photo: @lauren.oshie After falling to the division rival Columbus Blue Jackets in overtime on Saturday night, the Capitals awoke Sunday morning to a white wonderland with the overnight snowfall that hit the DMV. Like many families, Capitals players, their families, … Continue reading
While the Washington Capitals have been busy on the ice this week, with their weekend game against the Toronto Maple Leafs and their Wednesday night game against the New York Rangers, they have been busy off the ice, as well. … Continue reading
Capitals’ defenseman John Carlson is reportedly being evaluated after taking a high hit to the head in the final minute of Game 5 from Pittsburgh Penguins’ forward Jake Guentzel.
It’s difficult to dispute. He’s loved by most of Caps Nation and a fan-favorite of many. Heck, he’s “Captain America”, for Pete’s sake. During his time in Washington, John Carlson, a first-round draft pick in 2008 (27th overall), has become … Continue reading
On Sale: Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win Capitals Tickets & Support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, Washington Capitals’ defenseman, John Carlson’s wife Gina Carlson wants to remind us to give thanks – for all of the blessings in our lives, especially for our healthy children.
Join the Carlsons this Saturday at the Nationals Game and Support DIPG Research While Celebrating Michael Mosier’s Life
Earlier this morning, while scrolling through Instagram, I saw the cutest picture of John Carlson and his son, Lucca. And then I read the caption. John, his wife, Gina and their son, Lucca, will all be attending this Saturday’s Washington … Continue reading
Need tickets to Friday’s Capitals v. Anaheim game at the Verizon Center? Gina and John Carlson are raffling-off two tickets to a lucky Caps fan.