Search NoVa Caps Site
- Pacific Division Wins Three-On-Three Tournament At 2020 NHL All-Star Game In St. Louis
- Bears Beat Bruins 3-2 In Shootout, Christian Djoos Scores Game Winner
- Capitals’ John Carlson Finishes Second In Hardest Shot At 2020 NHL All-Star Skills
- Bears Beat Thunderbirds 5-2, Matt Moulson Scores Two Goals in 1,000th Professional Game
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Discusses 2021 All-Star Weekend In Florida, Diversity, & Digital Innovations
- Wayne Gretzky: “I Want To See [Capitals’ Alex] Ovechkin [Break] My Record”
- Details For 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition
- Adios, Mexico! Washington Capitals Wrap-Up Bye Week And All-Star Break Vacations
- Brian Pinho’s Offensive Rise A Boost For Hershey
- Dale Hunter Wins 800th Career Game as Coach In OHL
Tag Archives: Gina Carlson
Photo: @lauren.oshie After falling to the division rival Columbus Blue Jackets in overtime on Saturday night, the Capitals awoke Sunday morning to a white wonderland with the overnight snowfall that hit the DMV. Like many families, Capitals players, their families, … Continue reading
While the Washington Capitals have been busy on the ice this week, with their weekend game against the Toronto Maple Leafs and their Wednesday night game against the New York Rangers, they have been busy off the ice, as well. … Continue reading
Capitals’ defenseman John Carlson is reportedly being evaluated after taking a high hit to the head in the final minute of Game 5 from Pittsburgh Penguins’ forward Jake Guentzel.
It’s difficult to dispute. He’s loved by most of Caps Nation and a fan-favorite of many. Heck, he’s “Captain America”, for Pete’s sake. During his time in Washington, John Carlson, a first-round draft pick in 2008 (27th overall), has become … Continue reading
On Sale: Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win Capitals Tickets & Support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, Washington Capitals’ defenseman, John Carlson’s wife Gina Carlson wants to remind us to give thanks – for all of the blessings in our lives, especially for our healthy children.
Join the Carlsons this Saturday at the Nationals Game and Support DIPG Research While Celebrating Michael Mosier’s Life
Earlier this morning, while scrolling through Instagram, I saw the cutest picture of John Carlson and his son, Lucca. And then I read the caption. John, his wife, Gina and their son, Lucca, will all be attending this Saturday’s Washington … Continue reading
Need tickets to Friday’s Capitals v. Anaheim game at the Verizon Center? Gina and John Carlson are raffling-off two tickets to a lucky Caps fan.