Search NoVa Caps Site
- Martin Fehérváry: “My Childhood Dream Would Come True” [Translated Interview]
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
Tag Archives: Germany
On Sunday morning, the Hockey News revealed the jerseys for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 13 countries will participate in the event: the United States, Canada, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan, … Continue reading
Germany – Eastcoast – Westcoast – Eastcoast – Germany. That’s the tour of German Capitals fan Bjoern Esperling. We wrote about his trip before when he visited a Capitals win at Madison Square Garden.
Hockey fans are a little crazy sometimes. A special sub-species are the collectors of game-worn hockey jerseys or game used equipment. One of them – and a huge fan of the Washington Capitals – is Björn Esperling from Hamburg, Germany.