Search NoVa Caps Site
- Craig Anderson Appears To Be Capitals’ Game 2 Starter; Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ilya Samsonov Skate As Extras
- Game 2 Preview: Capitals Look to Continue First Round Series Lead Against Bruins on Monday
- Climbing the Ladder: Washington Capitals Prospect Bogdan Trineyev Talks About His Road to the Kharlamov Trophy
- Connor McMichael Finishes First Professional Season Leading The Bears In Goals And Points: “He’s The Real Deal”
- Brett Leason Scores Two Goals In Bears 5-2 Win Over Penguins
- Capitals Recall Zach Fucale From AHL Hershey
- Ilya Samsonov, Evgeny Kuznetsov Skate Ahead of Capitals’ Optional Practice
- Capitals’ Bottom-Six Plays Key Role In 3-2 Overtime Win In Game 1 Over Bruins
- Postgame Analysis: Capitals Victorious In Game One, Ends in OT
- Craig Anderson Becomes Oldest Capitals Goalie To Win Stanley Cup Playoff Game In 3-2 Overtime Victory Over Bruins In Game 1
Tag Archives: Geneve-Servette
Another Washington Capitals prospect is now a league champion. You may recall our story from two weeks ago about forward prospect Bogdan Trineyev and his team, JHC Dynamo Moscow of the MHL in Russia, winning this year’s Kharlamov Cup. Now Capitals … Continue reading
Photo: Geneve-Servette Washington Capitals prospect Damien Riat, who was left off of the Capitals training camp roster, has been on a hot streak for his loaner club Geneve-Servette. Riat would notch two more goals on Thursday against Legano.
It seemed like an obvious play. A surging forward prospect, signed by a team in need of improvement along the wing. Capitals prospect Damien Riat was all set to begin his work in North America, starting with Capitals training camp … Continue reading
Screen cap: MySports Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat recorded his fourth goal of the season on Friday. He now has four goals and eight assists in just nine games played for Geneve-Servette so far this season.
Photo: Geneve-Servette Former Washington Capital Eric Fehr and current Capitals’ prospect Damien Riat did all the scoring in the Geneve-Servette Eagles 5-3 victory over SC Bern on Tuesday night. Fehr scored four goals while Riat scored an additional goal.
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat is itching to begin his pro hockey career in North America. When he signed his entry-level deal with the Capitals back on March 5th of this year, the plan was fairly simple. … Continue reading
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – September, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser and Bobby Nardella
Photo: Dinamo Minsk/KHL As we have noted in earlier posts, NHL teams are currently in search of playing time for as many of their top prospects in order that they continue their development during the COVID-19 pause in North America. … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading