Search NoVa Caps Site
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
- Jaromir Jagr Believes Alex Ovechkin Can Break Wayne Gretzky’s Record
- Former Capitals’ Forward Joel Ward Named Assistant Coach For AHL’s Silver Knights
Tag Archives: Game 3
Hurricanes Blowout Capitals 5-0, Cut Series Deficit To 2-1; Lose Michael Ferland, Andrei Svechnikov Due To Injury
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals fell to the Carolina Hurricanes by a score of 5-0 at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina, which cuts their series lead to 2-1. Goaltender Braden Holtby made 40 saves in the loss. The game … Continue reading
Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images Game 3 of the Capitals’ first round playoff series against the Carolina Hurricanes may be one period old, but tempers have already flared after the Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead. Gloves were dropped…but by perhaps … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin did the team’s first “hot-lap” of the postseason. Last season, former Capitals center Jay Beagle started that tradition, which occurs at the beginning of the morning skate on the road to keep the team … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals need two more wins to clinch the Stanley Cup. Continue reading
Emma Vonhoene, a senior at Centreville High School, initially planned on attending prom with her friends until a schedule conflict came up regarding her Washington Capitals.
The NHL Department of Player Safety has reviewed Tom Wilson’s hit on Zach Aston-Reece from Tuesday night’s Game 3 and has determined that Wilson will be suspended for three games.
After a thrilling win over the Pittsburgh Penguins in an intense Game 3 of the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Washington Capitals got back to work. On Wednesday afternoon, select members of the team hit the ice … Continue reading
About midway through the second period of Tuesday night’s Game 3 second round series between the Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins, Tom Wilson was at it again. As center Zach Aston-Reese was heading to center ice along the boards in … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Sargent/NHLI via Getty Images Alex Ovechkin has had numerous memorable moments throughout his career, but none may be more significant than what he did on Tuesday night in Pittsburgh during Game 3 of the Washington Capitals second round … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals Twitter Alex Ovechkin struck late to deliver a 4-3 win for the Washington Capitals over the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 3 of the Second Round Series, giving the Caps a 2-1 series lead. It was the Capitals’ ninth … Continue reading