Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Habs, 4-2; Jakub Vrana Scores Seventh In Eight Games
- Montreal Canadiens Pay Tribute to NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna During Star-Spangled Banner Before Game Against Capitals
- Boyder Back in Business: Travis Boyd Scores in First Game In Nearly A Month
- A Look at Potential Trade Deadline Acquisitions For The Washington Capitals
- Capitals Have Third-Most Favorable Schedule During Stretch Run
- Reader’s Opinion: It’s Time To Bring The NHL All-Star Game Back To Washington D.C.
- Richard Panik To Take Suspended Alex Ovechkin’s Spot On Top-Line, Tom Wilson Gets Crack On PP1, Travis Boyd Draws In: Capitals at Canadiens Pregame Notebook
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
Tag Archives: Gabriel Landeskog
Photo: @Capitals Gabriel Landeskog had a hat trick to lead the Colorado Avalanche to a dominating 6-2 win over the lethargic Washington Capitals, who wrapped up a two-game winless road trip at Pepsi Center on Thursday night. Landeskog opened the … Continue reading
Nick Laham/Getty Images Unlike the 2009 and 2010 NHL Entry Drafts, the 2011 draft did not have a clear-cut favorite player to be picked with the first overall pick. Whereas the previous two drafts featured Tyler Seguin, Taylor Hall, and … Continue reading
Are hockey fans going to see a lackluster NHL Trade Deadline in 2017? Continue reading
Who are some of the biggest names in the NHL that could be moved at the 2017 NHL Trade Deadline? Continue reading
Did the NHL Department of Player Safety make the right call by not suspending Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri for his hit on Vancouver Canucks forward Daniel Sedin? Continue reading
Team Sweden beat Team Russia 2-1, Sunday night in Toronto. This was the first game for both teams in the opening round of the 2016 World Cup of Hockey.
Do the Washington Capitals still need to find a player that has a good nose for the net? Continue reading
Photo: Geoff Burke The draft and development camp have passed with only a few, worth-it, free agents remaining. As of now, the Caps have 20 players on their roster: 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies.