Search NoVa Caps Site
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
- Capitals Re-sign Carl Hagelin
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
Tag Archives: Gabriel Landeskog
Photo: @Capitals Gabriel Landeskog had a hat trick to lead the Colorado Avalanche to a dominating 6-2 win over the lethargic Washington Capitals, who wrapped up a two-game winless road trip at Pepsi Center on Thursday night. Landeskog opened the … Continue reading
Nick Laham/Getty Images Unlike the 2009 and 2010 NHL Entry Drafts, the 2011 draft did not have a clear-cut favorite player to be picked with the first overall pick. Whereas the previous two drafts featured Tyler Seguin, Taylor Hall, and … Continue reading
Are hockey fans going to see a lackluster NHL Trade Deadline in 2017? Continue reading
Who are some of the biggest names in the NHL that could be moved at the 2017 NHL Trade Deadline? Continue reading
Did the NHL Department of Player Safety make the right call by not suspending Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri for his hit on Vancouver Canucks forward Daniel Sedin? Continue reading
Team Sweden beat Team Russia 2-1, Sunday night in Toronto. This was the first game for both teams in the opening round of the 2016 World Cup of Hockey.
Do the Washington Capitals still need to find a player that has a good nose for the net? Continue reading
Photo: Geoff Burke The draft and development camp have passed with only a few, worth-it, free agents remaining. As of now, the Caps have 20 players on their roster: 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies.