Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
- Donate Blood On Saturday, July 27 And Get Free Capitals T-Shirt, Nick Jensen Bobblehead
Tag Archives: Free Agency
Photo: Washington Times With 50 games of the regular season in the books, NoVa Caps takes a look at some of the NHL roster decisions Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan will have to make for 2019-20 when June and July … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com When the Vancouver Canucks threw a four-year contract worth an average annual value of $3 million per year at Washington Capitals‘ pending free agent Jay Beagle, who was going to turn 33 three and a half months later, Capitals … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are getting some much-needed goal support from the 4th line. Continue reading
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
Photo: TSN The Washington Capitals signed Sergei Shumakov to a one-year, entry-level contract worth $925,000, the team announced on Saturday morning. Shumakov was a free agent in the KHL.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images On July 1st, 2018, the Washington Capitals signed forward Nic Dowd to a one year, league minimum contract. However, since his signing, the trail has gone quiet for our newest center forward. The twenty-eight year … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Post With center Jay Beagle signing with the Vancouver Canucks and goaltender Philipp Grubauer traded to the Colorado Avalanche, a couple of roster spots will be up for grabs next month, when training camp begins. In this post, NoVa … Continue reading
Which Atlantic Division teams will be improved and which teams will be worse in 2018-19? Continue reading
Photo: BC Interruption The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Brooks Orpik to a one-year contract worth $1 million, the team announced on Tuesday afternoon.