Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Announce Caesars Entertainment As First-Ever Jersey Patch Partner
- “I’m Happy That I’m Here”: Evgeny Kuznetsov Talks Offseason Trade Rumblings, Rebounding From a Tough 2020-21 Campaign, and The Return of Fans
- Brian MacLellan Says He Thinks Evgeny Kuznetsov “Is In A Good Spot…He’s Come Here In Really Good Shape”
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Sees Open Opportunities For The Young Players – “It’s Really Wide Open”
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie On Being Protected In NHL Expansion Draft: “I’m So Happy To Be Here. This Is My Home Now.”
- Capitals’ Anthony Mantha: “It’s A Nice Change Of Environment, And I’m Excited To Be Here”
- Tom Wilson on Capitals Fans: “One Of The Best Parts Of What We Do Is Coming Out Into A Sold-Out Capital One Arena And Having That Place Rocking”
- Penguins’ Evgeni Malkin Out At Least Two Months After Offseason Knee Surgery
- Schedule For 2022 Olympic Hockey Released
- Nicklas Backstrom Will Miss Start Of Training Camp Due To Ongoing Hip Rehabilitation
Tag Archives: Family
Screencap: @nastyashubskya/IG A little bit of normalcy is returning to Capital One Arena as some family members are attending Tuesday’s Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers game. At 10% capacity, fans will be able to attend games starting April 27.
Photo: @csheary13/IG The Washington Capitals family got a little bigger over the weekend. Forward Conor Sheary and wife Jordan welcomed their first child and girl, Mila, on Saturday.
Screencaps: @gnacarlson/IG We are less than 48 hours away from puck drop, signaling a new season for the Washington Capitals. Although excitement is in the air, time away from family can always be tough for players. Gina Carlson, wife of … Continue reading
Yes, it’s real. Henrik Lundqvist really has come to Washington DC. Lundqvist posted several images to his social media accounts on Sunday showing he and his family visiting Capitals’ headquarters, Georgetown and the Washington Monument.
Capitals’ Lars Eller & Wife Welcome Baby Alexander; Eller Returned to Toronto For Quarantine Per NHL Protocol
Photo: @larsellerofficial Welcome to the world, Alexander Eller! Washington Capitals center Lars Eller and his wife Julie welcomed their second child and first boy, Alexander, on Saturday. The Ellers already have a daughter, Sofia, who is seven. Eller did arrive … Continue reading
Bon Voyage For the Bubble: Washington Capitals’ Family Members Bid Farewell As Stanley Cup Playoff Action Approaches
Photo: @paigemdowd via Nicole Marie Photography As the Washington Capitals (save for goaltender Ilya Samsonov) set to depart for Canada for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs after four months of time at home with family, many of the players’ spouses, … Continue reading
Three Years As The Ovechkins: Russian Magazine ‘People Talk’ Feature On Alex Ovechkin and Wife Nastya
People Talk Magazine With the third anniversary of Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin’s marriage to Nastya Shubskaya falling on July 8, 2020, and July 8 being the Russian Day of Family, Love, and Fidelity [a hybrid Church-State holiday, that occurs … Continue reading
Photos: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears During the 2019-20 and other recent seasons, the Washington Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears have had several players on their roster with family members with NHL ties. In the second installment of … Continue reading
Photo: @paigemdowd The Washington Capitals’ players compiled a number of individual milestones throughout the 2019-20 season (currently on hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic), both on and off the ice. Some of the more notable milestones came in the form … Continue reading
In an NHL.com article by Dave Stubbs, Washington Capitals center Lars Eller announced that he and his wife Julie are expecting their second child, a boy, in August.