Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
Tag Archives: Erik Gudbranson
The NHL Department of Player Safety has suspended Capitals forward Garnet Hathaway three games for his involvement in the incident that occurred at the end of the second period of the Capitals-Ducks game on Monday night.
Washington Capitals forward Garnet Hathaway will have a hearing Wednesday morning for spitting at Anaheim Ducks defenseman Erik Gudbranson during the brawl late in the second period of the Capitals’ 5-2 win against the Ducks on Monday night.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals beat the Ducks convincingly, 5-2, Monday night at Capital One Arena. But the overriding story of the night was the melee that ensued at the end of the second period. The dust-up … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals Twitter The Washington Capitals defeated the Vancouver Canucks by a 3-1 final score. Washington was aiming for revenge after the Canucks drubbed the Capitals, 6-2, in Vancouver on October 26 and got it. Tuesday’s game was the final … Continue reading