Search NoVa Caps Site
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
Tag Archives: Erik Gudbranson
The NHL Department of Player Safety has suspended Capitals forward Garnet Hathaway three games for his involvement in the incident that occurred at the end of the second period of the Capitals-Ducks game on Monday night.
Washington Capitals forward Garnet Hathaway will have a hearing Wednesday morning for spitting at Anaheim Ducks defenseman Erik Gudbranson during the brawl late in the second period of the Capitals’ 5-2 win against the Ducks on Monday night.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals beat the Ducks convincingly, 5-2, Monday night at Capital One Arena. But the overriding story of the night was the melee that ensued at the end of the second period. The dust-up … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals Twitter The Washington Capitals defeated the Vancouver Canucks by a 3-1 final score. Washington was aiming for revenge after the Canucks drubbed the Capitals, 6-2, in Vancouver on October 26 and got it. Tuesday’s game was the final … Continue reading