Search NoVa Caps Site
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
Tag Archives: Dowd’s Crowd
Nic and Paige Dowd are holding a Dowd’s Crowd holiday fundraiser aimed at raising money to benefit families in the DC Public Schools autism community.
Dowd’s Crowd Logo Design Winner Ryleigh O’Connor: “It Was Plenty Loud In Our House As We Celebrated”
Back on April 8th Washington Capitals forward Nic Dowd and his wife Paige, in conjunction with Autism Awareness Month, announced a logo design contest for their Dowd’s Crowd program. Fans were encouraged to download a blank puzzle piece outline at … Continue reading
In conjunction with Autism Awareness Month, Washington Capitals player Nic Dowd and his wife Paige announced today a logo design contest for their Dowd’s Crowd program.