Search NoVa Caps Site
- Shutout Streak Of Former Washington Capitals Goaltender Semyon Varlamov Ends At 142.10
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “It Was Good To Get Out With The Team Again”
- Better than Expected: How the Capitals’ Actual ‘Goals For’ Outpace Expected ‘Goals For’
- Buffalo at Washington Series Preview: Capitals Begin Six-Game Home Stand With Clash Against Sabres
- Ilya Samsonov Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- T.J. Oshie’s Message to Capitals Fans: “We Miss You As Much As You Miss Us”
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin And Dmitry Orlov Both Have COVID-19 Antibodies, Nastya Ovechkin Says
- No Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov Or Samsonov at Thursday’s Capitals Practice; Connor McMichael, Martin Fehervary and Brian Pinho Skate With Team
- Connor McMichael Joins Capitals Taxi Squad; Craig Anderson Added To Roster
- Report: Sports Betting To Launch In Virginia On Thursday
Tag Archives: Dowd’s Crowd
Nic and Paige Dowd are holding a Dowd’s Crowd holiday fundraiser aimed at raising money to benefit families in the DC Public Schools autism community.
Dowd’s Crowd Logo Design Winner Ryleigh O’Connor: “It Was Plenty Loud In Our House As We Celebrated”
Back on April 8th Washington Capitals forward Nic Dowd and his wife Paige, in conjunction with Autism Awareness Month, announced a logo design contest for their Dowd’s Crowd program. Fans were encouraged to download a blank puzzle piece outline at … Continue reading
In conjunction with Autism Awareness Month, Washington Capitals player Nic Dowd and his wife Paige announced today a logo design contest for their Dowd’s Crowd program.