Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Dining
Photo: Monumental Sports & Entertainemnt Last summer, on the heels of the Capitals’ first-ever Stanley Cup championship, Capital One Arena underwent a series of renovations and upgrades to better the fan experience at Capitals, Wizards, Mystics, and other events at … Continue reading
The Penn Quarter has emerged as a leader in DC’s emerging cuisine scene and Caps’ games provide the perfect opportunity to sample the vast array of amazing restaurants in, and around, the Verizon Center. An avid Yelper, a short-list of … Continue reading