Search NoVa Caps Site
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
Tag Archives: Dick Patrick
Follow along and enjoy all the coverage of the teams’ “days with the cup”. We will continuously update this post as more celebrations occur, until the Capitals relinquish the Stanley Cup. Note: You can always access this post, or any … Continue reading
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
The Capitals will hold a pre-game ceremony this Friday, March 16, before they faceoff against the New York Islanders, to honor Alex Ovechkin and his 600 goals. Capitals owner Ted Leonsis and president Dick Patrick will join Ovechkin’s wife Nastya Ovechkina, … Continue reading
Photo: Justin K. Aller/Getty Images In their 43 years of existence the Capitals have been a relatively stable team when it comes to front office personnel and team operations. They’ve had just two owners (Abe Pollin from 1974-99 and Ted Leonsis … Continue reading