Search NoVa Caps Site
- Axel Jonssson-Fjallby Is On The Cusp
- Kraken Name Dave Hakstol First Head Coach In Franchise History
- Islanders Come Back From Down 2-0 To Win 3-2 In OT, Force Game 7 In Tampa
- Daily Links: Michal Kempny And Jakub Vrana Reunite In Budapest, Hendrix LaPierre On The Move, Da Beauty League Rosters And More Vacation Photos
- Projecting The United States’ 2022 Men’s Olympic Ice Hockey Roster: Which Capitals Might Play In Beijing?
- Daily Links: Draft Schedules Complete, Alex Ovechkin In Turkey, No Development Camp And Salary Cap (Tax) Advantages
- Five Potential Trades To Upgrade Capitals’ Defense
- A Look at Trevor van Riemsdyk’s 2021 Season: Future Regular Starter on Defense?
- 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs – Reminders of Past Playoff Series of the Washington Capitals
- Capitals Re-sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
Tag Archives: DC Dreams for Kids
Washington Capitals and Dreams For Kids DC Host “Extreme Recess Hockey Clinic” At MedStar Capitals Iceplex
For the ninth-consecutive year the Washington Capitals and children’s charity Dreams for Kids held their Extreme Recess Hockey Clinic Friday afternoon at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. The event is held for children with physical and developmental disabilities. Washington Capitals players Travis … Continue reading
Photo: AlenaSchwarz.com On Friday, February 19, Dreams For Kids DC (DFKDC), a program designed to give children with disabilities life-changing activities to boost confidence in themselves and realize potential, is partnering with Monumental Sports and Entertainment and the Washington Capitals to … Continue reading