Search NoVa Caps Site
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
- A Look At Braden Holtby’s Starts To Seasons: Is There A Reason For Concern When Capitals’ Season Resumes?
Tag Archives: Day With The Cup
Photos: Global News On Wednesday, October 24, Washington Capitals’ Western Scout, Terry Richardson, had his day with the Stanley Cup. The Cup was at Richardson’s house in Langley, British Columbia where they shared it with family and friends. (Reminder, you can … Continue reading
After spending the previous two days in Massachusetts with Blaine Forsythe and Brooks Orpik, the Stanley Cup made its way to the Keystone state for a day with Capitals equipment assistant Ray Straccia in Allentown. (Reminder, you can find the latest … Continue reading
Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney, Assistant Athletic Trainer Mike Booi, Have Their Days with the Stanley Cup
Photo: @Keeperofthecup After spending the week in Minnesota with Matt Niskanen, Jason Serbus and T.J. Oshie, and Thursday in Indiana with head coach Todd Reirden, the Cup traveled north to Lake Odessa, Michigan, for a day with Capitals assistant athletic … Continue reading
Photo: @pjniska On Saturday, the Stanley Cup began its nearly one week stay in the state of Minnesota by spending the day with Capitals General Mamanger Brian MacLellan in and around the city of Minneapolis. On Sunday the Cup headed … Continue reading
Photos: Washington Capitals July 11, 2018 was the designated day for Capitals’ winger, Jakub Vrana, to have the Stanley Cup. It was a historic day in that it was the first time the Stanley Cup had ever been in Prague, … Continue reading
Photo: Tom Guilitti/NHL.com There is an old saying that goes, “Rank has its privileges”. Within the NHL, so do team captains. This is no evidence more greater than Capitals’ captain Alex Ovechkin getting a second “Day with the Stanley Cup”. … Continue reading
Sweden’s Valbo HC has confirmed that Capitals star centerman Nicklas Backstrom’s “Day with the Cup” will be on August 12th, and in addition, officially announced that the day will include a visit to Valbo’s NickBack Arena.
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Many of our readers have asked us when certain Capitals players will have their personal “Day with the Cup”. While there has been no official list or itinerary released to the public, players have been … Continue reading