Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Release Third Jersey For 2018-19
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
Tag Archives: Dave Gunnarsson
Capitals goalie mask artist Dave Gunnarsson has been extremely busy of late, creating beautiful new masks for each of the Capitals goaltenders for the coming season. Just a few days ago we showed you an early glimpse of Braden Holtby’s … Continue reading
Photos: @Capitals A new year and a new bucket for the Stanley Cup Champion and Vezina Award winning goaltender, Braden Holtby. The Washington Capitals released a few photos of Holtby’s beautiful new bucket on Wednesday morning, and it’s another beauty … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Here are the latest Capitals news bits and bytes for July 9, 2018.
Photo: Zack Fisch If you’ve followed NoVa Caps over the years, you know we are big fans of the artists that participate in the Capitals and Bears communities. One of our favorite artists is Dave Gunnarsson, goalie mask artist for … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman Goalie mask designer Dave Gunnarsson has done it again. The man behind the Capitals goalie masks , including Braden Holtby and Philipp Grubauer, also creates beautiful art for Capitals goaltenders who have yet to be between the pipes on the … Continue reading
Braden Holtby’s personal mask artist, David Gunnarsson, this afternoon posted a photo and short video of Braden’s ‘Hockey Fights Cancer’ mask, to be worn during warm-ups and auctioned off after tonight’s game.
If there’s one thing hockey fans can agree on, it’s that goalies hold a special place in our heart. Opposing players can’t touch, snow or even so much as breathe on our goalie. Maybe it’s that they have a unique … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals The Washington Capitals continue to be scattered all over the globe, however following World Cup of Hockey games on Saturday, players will begin migrating their way back to North America.
Photo: Washington Capitals A few months ago, NoVa Caps conducted an interview with Swedish artist Dave Gunnarsson, Braden Holtby’s exclusive goalie mask painter. With the highly-anticipated World Cup of Hockey in less than a month, Gunnarsson is working his magic on … Continue reading
“There are a lot of thoughts behind every mask. I love masks that tell a story. For me this is not a job, it is a lifestyle. It is my fantasy I live on and I come up with all … Continue reading