Search NoVa Caps Site
- Marty Party: Capitals’ Martin Fehervary Makes Playoff Debut in Final Round-Robin Game Against Bruins
- Nicklas Backstrom A Game-Time Decision, John Carlson Out For Capitals’ Round-Robin Finale
- The Mad Scramble To Find Ice Time For Capitals Prospects Continues
- Capitals’ Lars Eller & Wife Welcome Baby Alexander; Eller Returned to Toronto For Quarantine Per NHL Protocol
- Boston @ Washington Preview: Capitals And Bruins Set To Determine Third Place In East In Round-Robin Finale
- NHL Announces Start Time And Broadcast Networks For Capitals-Bruins On Sunday
- Analytical Preview For Capitals’ Round Robin Matchup Against the Boston Bruins
- A Bear of a Rivalry Brewin’: Stanley Cup Playoff History Between the Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins
- Ratings For The NHL Return Are Up…A Little Bit
- Hershey Bears Re-Sign Matt Moulson
Tag Archives: Craig Laughlin
Tuesday was a busy day at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The day began with the Capitals first practice following the All-Star break. (Photos here). After practice the Capitals held their annual “Dreams For Kids” hockey clinic, which included several of the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals Fan Club held their first meeting of the 2017-18 season tonight prior to the team’s contest against the Florida Panthers. Special guests Joe Beninati and Crain Laughlin, play-by-play and color commentator, respectively, for NBC Sports Washington. They … Continue reading
It was 35 years ago this weekend, that the Washington Capitals made the most significant trade in franchise history. It was on September 9, 1982, when then-General Manager David Poile traded captain Ryan Walter and defenseman Rick Green to the … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/ Getty Images The 1982-1983 season was the first season the Capitals ever made the Stanley Cup Playoffs. It was also the first full season that the late Bryan Murray coached the team. In this piece, NoVa Caps’ Diane … Continue reading
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: @CSNCapitals CSN Mid-Atlantic has always done a great job when it comes to fan interaction. From their pre and post game shows, the pregame and intermission Facebook Live events, Twitter questions, live polls and CSN Fan Night, the Caps … Continue reading
Photo: MSE Foundation On Thursday, Jay Beagle, Taylor Chorney and Craig Laughlin participated in the Caps Casino Night clay shooting experience. The event was held at the Bull Run Shooting Center in Manassas, Virginia.
Photo: Washington Capitals For former Capitals forward Craig Laughlin, most of his life has revolved around the Capitals. Since 1990, he’s worked as the team’s color analyst on television broadcasts and is heavily involved in the community work that the … Continue reading
Tonight Comcast Sports Network (CSN) honored Washington Capitals color analyst Craig Laughlin (aka Locker) for his service over the past 25 years.