Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
- Islanders Release Statement Regarding Their Future Home, Belmont Park Arena
- Proposing A Fair Format To Resume The 2019-20 NHL Season
- Blues’ Play-By-Play Announcer, John Kelly, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
Tag Archives: Courage Caps
Capitals Players and MSE Foundation to Host Courage Caps Skating Party for TAPS at MedStar Capitals Iceplex Nov. 14
The Washington Capitals and Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host nearly 100 surviving military children and adult loved ones who have found healing through the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) for an event at MedStar Capitals Iceplex on … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that this year’s edition of the “Courage Caps” shirts and hats are now available. This years hats are done in black and great camo, while the “ALL COURAGE” shirts feature distressed lettering on black … Continue reading
Tonight at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, Caps players Matt Niskanen, Brooks Orpik, T.J. Oshie and Zach Sanford, in coordination with the MSE Foundation, hosted the Courage Caps Skating Party.
In honor of the Caps upcoming Courage Caps initiative, the sweetest little boy Seth Parrish had the opportunity to skate with the Caps this morning as part of the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS).
Tonight marked the return not only of Capitals hockey from Snovechkin and John Carlson from the injured list. but also the sale of Courage Caps.