Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington at Pittsburgh Series Preview: Capitals Continue Road Trip vs. Penguins
- Islanders’ Semyon Varlamov Leaves Pregame Skate vs. Rangers After Taking Shot In Throat, Does Not Play
- The Goal: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Phoenix Coyotes – January 16, 2006
- Capitals’ Vitek Vanecek on NHL Debut, 2-1 Victory Over Sabres: “The Dream Came True”
- Vitek Vanecek Wins In NHL Debut, 2-1; Czech Mate Jakub Vrana Scores Second Goal In First Two Games
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Says Connor McMichael Will Join The Team Following Quarantine
- Vitek Vanecek Will Make First Career NHL Start Friday Night In Buffalo
- NHL Reschedules Capitals-Bruins Game In April
- Television Ratings For Return Of NHL Are Up, Set Records
- No Hearing For Nic Dowd’s Hit To Eric Staal
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
Photo: Wikipedia As 36 states in the U.S. have seen coronavirus cases go up, all signs are pointing towards both of the hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in Canada, according to Sportsnet’s John Shannon.
Who’s That in the Stands? European, Australian Sports Leagues Use Cardboard Cutouts to Recreate Fan Experience
The Coronavirus pandemic forced sports leagues worldwide to suspend their respective seasons or pause for a potential return later on such as the NHL. As some leagues resume, fans will not be allowed to return to the stands as the … Continue reading
Photo: Federal Baseball Washington Nationals pitcher Joe Ross and first baseman Ryan Zimmerman opted out of the 2020 MLB season, the team announced on Monday. Zimmerman made it clear on Twitter that he is not retiring.
Photo: Tampa Bay Times As a condition of a formal agreement in place between the league, teams, and players, the NHL will now be providing all official announcements regarding testing for COVID-19 and subsequent cases detected as a result of … Continue reading
Photo: HOK The Vancouver Canucks announced on Thursday night that their city, which was one of the favorites to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs just days ago, has been eliminated as a candidate to be one of the NHL’s … Continue reading
Photo: NBCS According to The New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will begin on July 30, and training camps will still open on July 10.
Photo: NHLPA Steve Simmonds of the Toronto Sun reported on Friday afternoon that Toronto Maple Leafs center Auston Matthews has tested positive for the coronavirus, just hours after it was reported that three Tampa Bay Lightning players and two staff members … Continue reading
Multiple Players & Staff of the Tampa Bay Lightning Test Positive for Coronavirus; Training Facility Shut Down
Photo: Chris Urso/Tampa Bay Times TSN Insider Bob McKenzie reported on Friday that three unnamed players and two staffers from the Tampa Bay Lightning are believed to have tested positive for Coronavirus. They have temporarily shut down their training facility … Continue reading
Photo: BBC The Canadian and American governments announced on Tuesday that the border between the two countries will remain closed for another month but Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated that the country is open to the idea of having … Continue reading
Photo: MSN While testing their players for the coronavirus, the Boston Bruins were advised that one of their players tested positive, the team announced on Friday morning. The player, who is still asymptomatic, went through two more tests and both … Continue reading