Search NoVa Caps Site
- If the Stanley Cup Playoffs Began Today, Which Teams Would Be the Favorites To Win?
- Barry Trotz Reflects on Time Spent Coaching Alex Ovechkin
- The Complete 2018 Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Itinerary: First Draft
- Aliaksei Protas: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- A Look Back at the Capitals Season-Ending, Playoff-Clinching Winning Streak of 2007-2008
- Mitchell Gibson: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- Interview with “The Viper”, Aliaksei Protas
- Four Additional Members of the Ottawa Senators Organization Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Discusses New Baby Girl, Alizee, the NHL Pause, & the Possibility of Summer Playoff Hockey
- NHL and NHLPA Each Discussing Possibility of New CBA Now
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
Photo: @Senators The Ottawa Senators announced on Wednesday afternoon that four additional members of the organization who traveled to California before the NHL season pause tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Photo: Mark Blinch/Getty Images Toronto mayor John Tory announced that all events in the city through June 30 have been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic on Tuesday after the NHL extended its self-quarantine date for players and staff through … Continue reading
Photo: YouTube The NHL extended the self-quarantine period for players through April 15 on Tuesday since the state of the world and local isolation guidelines make it almost impossible for the league to lawfully open team facilities.
Tom Wilson to Capitals Planholders: “Just Wanted to Wish You Well in This Tough Time Right Now…It’s Just So Unprecedented”
“Just wanted to wish you well in this tough time right now,” Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson said to Capitals planholders in a video message. In a time of total uncertainty, Wilson shared his good wishes during the NHL’s pause … Continue reading
Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan told the media via teleconference on Monday morning that he is talking to head athletic trainer Jason Serbus every day regarding the health of the team’s players during the NHL Pause. The Ottawa Senators … Continue reading
NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
Photo: NHL via Getty Images NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said that he does not see the 2019-20 season resuming in August and was hopeful that it can in the spring, he expressed on an interview with NHL Network radio … Continue reading
Photo: NYCgo The New York Knicks announced on Saturday night that the executive chairman, CEO of the Madison Square Garden Company, and executive chairman of MSG Networks Jim Dolan has tested positive for the coronavirus. He supervises all activities involving … Continue reading
Photo: Avalanche Website The Colorado Avalanche found out on Friday night that another player has tested positive for the coronavirus after having one already doing so on Thursday. All members of the organization that had close contact with the player … Continue reading
Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly is hopeful that the NHL can complete the 2019-20 regular season and playoffs with a “bigger window” for games now available for this summer, and still play a full schedule … Continue reading
Photo: Gregg Forweck/Getty Images While the NHL isn’t expected to resume the 2019-20 season for at least two months, the league and players are taking time now to brainstorm a way to award the Stanley Cup, even if it comes … Continue reading