Search NoVa Caps Site
- Class of 2021: Captain Graduates From America’s VetDogs
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
Tag Archives: Contract Termination
Capitals Place Brendan Leipsic on Unconditional Waivers for Purposes of Terminating His Contract Today
The Washington Capitals will terminate forward Brendan Leipsic’s contract on Friday after misogynistic and vulgar messages were leaked on social media Wednesday evening. They have placed him on unconditional waivers for the purpose of contract termination.
Photo: Arctic Ice Hockey The Winnipeg Jets and defenseman Dustin Byfuglien reached an agreement to terminate the 35-year-old’s contract on Friday. He has been suspended all season, taking time to ponder his NHL future. Byfuglien had two years remaining on … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals placed forward Sergei Shumakov on unconditional waivers for purposes of contract termination, according to Isabelle Khurshudyan of the Washington Post.