Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Supports Idea Of Russian Heritage Night At Capital One Arena
- Washington Capitals First Round Picks Derailed by Injuries
- Report: NHL’s Rumored “Reverse Retro” (Fourth Jersey) Series For Next Season Is Gaining Momentum
- Voice of Hockey Mike “Doc” Emrick Announces Retirement
- A Workload of Highlights: Notable Moments From Braden Holtby’s Career With the Washington Capitals
- Henrik Lundqvist And Family Come to Washington
- Capitals’ Prospect Bogdan Trineyev Missed His Name Being Called In NHL Draft Due To Brief Television Outage
- Penguins Sign Cody Ceci To One-Year, $1.25 Million Contract
- Capitals Doing Well To Avoid ‘Scary’ Contracts List (So Far)
- Michal Kempny Is Preparing For Another Lengthy Rehab And The Birth Of His First Child In January
Tag Archives: Contract Termination
Capitals Place Brendan Leipsic on Unconditional Waivers for Purposes of Terminating His Contract Today
The Washington Capitals will terminate forward Brendan Leipsic’s contract on Friday after misogynistic and vulgar messages were leaked on social media Wednesday evening. They have placed him on unconditional waivers for the purpose of contract termination.
Photo: Arctic Ice Hockey The Winnipeg Jets and defenseman Dustin Byfuglien reached an agreement to terminate the 35-year-old’s contract on Friday. He has been suspended all season, taking time to ponder his NHL future. Byfuglien had two years remaining on … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Washington Capitals placed forward Sergei Shumakov on unconditional waivers for purposes of contract termination, according to Isabelle Khurshudyan of the Washington Post.