Search NoVa Caps Site
- Sights & Sounds from Capitals’ 2021-22 Media Day
- Wild Re-sign Reigning Calder Trophy Winner Kirill Kaprizov To Five-Year, $45 Million Contract
- Blue Jackets Rescind Unvaccinated Zac Rinaldo’s Training Camp Invitation
- Capitals Release 2021 Training Camp Roster And Schedule
- “The Next Few Weeks Are Going to Be Big For Him”: Hershey Bears Head Coach Scott Allen Talks Connor McMichael, Organizational Success, and More
- Former Washington Capital Jeff Halpern Gets Day With Stanley Cup As Coach With Tampa Bay Lightning
- Capitals Hire Dr. Aimee Kimball as Senior Director of Team and Organizational Development
- Images From Day 2 Of Washington Capitals Development Camp
- “I Have to Get Bigger, Stronger, and Faster”: Capitals Fifth-Round Pick Bear Hughes
- Capitals’ Prospect Hendrix Lapierre: “I Feel Confident In My Abilities And My General Play”
Tag Archives: Connor Carrick
Photo: Stan Szeto/USA TODAY Sports Over the past several days, protesters have taken the streets in major cities in wake of the death of George Floyd. Arrested for allegedly using a counterfeit bill at a convenience store, Floyd was killed … Continue reading
Photo: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports Monday was filled with news out of the seven cities within the NHL’s Metropolitan Division, as injuries begin to pile up, and one of the biggest stars in the division could be facing legal troubles. … Continue reading
This off-season, former Chicago Blackhawks Brian Bickell and Teuvo Teravainen were traded to the Carolina Hurricanes. This trade occurred primarily because Bickell’s cap hit on the Blackhawks was too much for his contributions.
Glenn James/NHLI via Getty Images The Hershey Bears announced this morning that Scott Gomez had exercised his option for release from his PTO. According to Hershey’s website, Doug Yingst, who made the announcement, said that it “was a mutual decision … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Washington Capitals General Manager Brian Maclellan held a press conference at 3:30 PM today, a half-hour after the NHL’s trade deadline expired. MacLellan spoke about the trades that took place late Sunday night, and the events that … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have acquired forward Daniel Winnik and a fifth-round selection in the 2016 NHL Draft (Anaheim’s selection, previously acquired by Toronto) from the Toronto Maple Leafs in exchange for forward Brooks Laich, defenseman Connor Carrick and a second-round … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/Getty Images Connor Carrick is honest, humble, and positive. There are many more adjectives that can be used to describe the 5’10” Orland Park, Illinois native who was drafted in the 5th round by the Washington Capitals in 2012.
The depleted Hershey Bears managed to snag 5 out of a possible 6 points this past weekend. With the recalls of Aaron Ness, Ryan Stanton, and Paul Carey (both Stanton and Carey have now returned to Hershey), the Bears signed … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Coming into the 2015-16 season, the Capitals defensive corps remained one of the deepest in the NHL. With a Top 4 of John Carlson, Brooks Orpik, Karl Alzner, and Matt Niskanen, a bottom pairing of promising youngsters Nate … Continue reading
Christmas came a little early for Connor Carrick and a few injured Bears. Thursday Carrick was recalled to Washington when Aaron Ness was returned to Hershey.