Search NoVa Caps Site
- Aliaksei Protas’ Billet Dad, Who Created The ‘Viper’ Nickname, Is Happy To See New Protas Bobblehead
- “We Are Pushing Each Other, But In A Good Way”: Vitek Vanecek Talks Competition with Ilya Samsonov, Rollercoaster Offseason, and Recovering From Injury
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny: “I Feel Good On The Ice And That’s Really Important To Me”
- Images From Day 2 of Capitals’ Training Camp
- Capitals Announce COVID-19 Protocols At Capital One Arena Prior To Sunday’s Preseason Opener
- Early Line Tinkering At Day 2 Of Washington Capitals Training Camp
- NBC Sports Washington, Capitals Announce 2021-22 Regional TV Schedule
- Washington Capitals Announce Caesars Entertainment As First-Ever Jersey Patch Partner
- “I’m Happy That I’m Here”: Evgeny Kuznetsov Talks Offseason Trade Rumblings, Rebounding From a Tough 2020-21 Campaign, and The Return of Fans
- Brian MacLellan Says He Thinks Evgeny Kuznetsov “Is In A Good Spot…He’s Come Here In Really Good Shape”
Tag Archives: Concussion Protocol
Photo: NHL via Getty Images JT Brown became the second active NHL player to pledge his brain to the Concussion Legacy Foundation in Boston. The Foundation’s mission is to support athletes, Veterans, and all affected by concussions and CTE; achieve smarter … Continue reading
NHL Alumni Association Partners With Cannabis Company On Study Of Cannabis And Concussion Treatments.
Photo: Bruce Bennett | Getty Images The National Hockey League (NHL) has been fairly forward-thinking in its governing of marijuana use among players. Cannabis isn’t on the NHL’s list of banned substances, and players caught using cannabis aren’t automatically fined … Continue reading
Washington Capitals’ center Nicklas Backstrom will not play in Game 2 of the Capitals first round series with the New York Islanders.