Search NoVa Caps Site
- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
- Details For 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition
- Adios, Mexico! Washington Capitals Wrap-Up Bye Week And All-Star Break Vacations
- Brian Pinho’s Offensive Rise A Boost For Hershey
- Dale Hunter Wins 800th Career Game as Coach In OHL
- NHL Announces All-Star Skills Events, Participants; Capitals’ John Carlson To Compete In Hardest Shot, Braden Holtby In Saves Streak
- A Look Back At The Capitals’ 2017 Expansion Draft Protection List
- Sports Illustrated and The Hockey News Are Teaming Up
- NHL Network Coverage Of The 2020 All-Star Weekend
- PHWA Announces 2019-20 Midseason Award winners
- Stars Set to Shine in St. Louis: A Preview of the 2020 NHL All-Star Game
Tag Archives: Coach
Photo: NBC Sports The Dallas Stars announced on Tuesday morning that head coach Jim Montgomery was fired due to inappropriate conduct. Assistant coach Rick Bowness was named interim head coach.
Photo: Yahoo! Sports After falling to the Buffalo Sabres by a score of 7-1 on Monday night for their second straight loss, the New Jersey Devils announced on Tuesday that they have fired head coach John Hynes. Assistant coach Alain … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have named Scott Allen an assistant coach and Jared Elenberger a video coach. They will join head coach Spencer Carbery on the Hershey bench.
Washington Capitals‘ head coach Todd Reirden officially starts his new job today, as training camp gets underway at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: The Hockey News Todd Reirden became the second head coach in NHL history to take over a team that had just come off of a Stanley Cup victory when he was named head coach of the Washington Capitals on … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals GM is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Continue reading
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.
The Capitals closed out 2017 with a big win over the Devils which put them back into first place in a tight Metropolitan Division race. The victory was not only significant for standings points, it was significant for their coach, placing him … Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Another Bizarre Coach Split: Why Did the Coyotes and Dave Tippett Break Apart the Day Before the NHL Draft?
Ross D. Franklin/The Associated Press On Thursday evening, the Arizona Coyotes decided to mutually part ways with Head Coach Dave Tippett. Tippett has been the Head Coach of the Coyotes since 2009. Despite several seasons without making the playoffs, Tippett … Continue reading