Search NoVa Caps Site
- Braden Holtby And Carter Hart: A Developing Brotherhood With Roots In The Prairies Of Western Canada
- Penguins Announce Sidney Crosby Will Miss At Least Six Weeks After Undergoing Surgery To Repair Core Muscle Injury
- Capitals Defeat Flyers, 2-1 (SO), Extend Point Streak To 13 Games
- Penguins Down Bears 1-0 In Shootout
- Holtby To Start, Hagelin Out, Niskanen, Gudas Square-Off For First Time Since Flip: News From Morning Skate In Philly
- Washington At Philadelphia Preview: Capitals Clash With The Flyers For “Wednesday Night Hockey”
- Capitals Loan Riley Sutter To Hershey Bears
- Capitals’ Practice Notebook: Carl Hagelin Will Not Travel To Philadelphia
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment Announces Caps Gaming – A New Esports-focused Sub-Brand
- Capitals Have Multi-Goal Scorers In Nine Consecutive Games, A Franchise Record
Tag Archives: Coach
Photo: NHL.com The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have named Scott Allen an assistant coach and Jared Elenberger a video coach. They will join head coach Spencer Carbery on the Hershey bench.
Washington Capitals‘ head coach Todd Reirden officially starts his new job today, as training camp gets underway at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: The Hockey News Todd Reirden became the second head coach in NHL history to take over a team that had just come off of a Stanley Cup victory when he was named head coach of the Washington Capitals on … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals GM is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Continue reading
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.
The Capitals closed out 2017 with a big win over the Devils which put them back into first place in a tight Metropolitan Division race. The victory was not only significant for standings points, it was significant for their coach, placing him … Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Another Bizarre Coach Split: Why Did the Coyotes and Dave Tippett Break Apart the Day Before the NHL Draft?
Ross D. Franklin/The Associated Press On Thursday evening, the Arizona Coyotes decided to mutually part ways with Head Coach Dave Tippett. Tippett has been the Head Coach of the Coyotes since 2009. Despite several seasons without making the playoffs, Tippett … Continue reading
Las Vegas continued with the hiring of former Capitals employees on Wednesday with the announcement that they have hired Dave Prior as Director of Goaltending and Head Goaltending Coach.
(Photos: @JMSimpson) Today, Capitals Coach Barry Trotz spoke at a National Press Club luncheon to discuss his inaugural coaching year with the Capitals and to preview the season ahead. What initially impressed Trotz was the Caps’ urgency to win a … Continue reading