Search NoVa Caps Site
- Images From Day 4 Of Washington Capitals Training Camp
- Capitals Edge Blackhawks 4-3 (OT) In First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals’ 2019 First-Round Pick Connor McMichael Records Slick Assist, Third-Round Pick Aliaksei Protas Scores Goal and Adds Helper in Second Period of The Team’s First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals Training Camp Notebook – Day 4: Michal Kempny Now Day-To-Day
- CBA Update: The NHLPA Decides to Not Reopen the CBA
- “Last Year Was A Missed Opportunity”: Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden Speaks To the Media to Discuss Evgeny Kuznetsov, New Additions, Roster Competition, and More
- Blackhawks at Capitals: Preseason Game 1 Roster, Projected Lineup, Information
- Columbus Blue Jackets To Host Hockey Analytics Conference
- Hockey Sticks Are Being Used to Create Oyster Reefs in Florida
- Washington Capitals Schedule Up To Opening Night (Updated)
Tag Archives: Coach
Photo: NHL.com The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have named Scott Allen an assistant coach and Jared Elenberger a video coach. They will join head coach Spencer Carbery on the Hershey bench.
Washington Capitals‘ head coach Todd Reirden officially starts his new job today, as training camp gets underway at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: The Hockey News Todd Reirden became the second head coach in NHL history to take over a team that had just come off of a Stanley Cup victory when he was named head coach of the Washington Capitals on … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals GM is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Continue reading
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.
The Capitals closed out 2017 with a big win over the Devils which put them back into first place in a tight Metropolitan Division race. The victory was not only significant for standings points, it was significant for their coach, placing him … Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Another Bizarre Coach Split: Why Did the Coyotes and Dave Tippett Break Apart the Day Before the NHL Draft?
Ross D. Franklin/The Associated Press On Thursday evening, the Arizona Coyotes decided to mutually part ways with Head Coach Dave Tippett. Tippett has been the Head Coach of the Coyotes since 2009. Despite several seasons without making the playoffs, Tippett … Continue reading
Las Vegas continued with the hiring of former Capitals employees on Wednesday with the announcement that they have hired Dave Prior as Director of Goaltending and Head Goaltending Coach.
(Photos: @JMSimpson) Today, Capitals Coach Barry Trotz spoke at a National Press Club luncheon to discuss his inaugural coaching year with the Capitals and to preview the season ahead. What initially impressed Trotz was the Caps’ urgency to win a … Continue reading