Search NoVa Caps Site
- Interview with “The Viper”, Aliaksei Protas
- Four Additional Members of the Ottawa Senators Organization Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Discusses New Baby Girl, Alizee, the NHL Pause, & the Possibility of Summer Playoff Hockey
- NHL and NHLPA Each Discussing Possibility of New CBA Now
- Tobias Geisser: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Potentially Playing the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Centralized Cities
- Toronto Cancels All Major Events Through June 30 But Doesn’t Apply To Pro Sports Leagues
- John Carlson Voted Second-Best Defenseman, Alex Ovechkin Voted Second-Best Follow on Social Media: Results from 2019-20 NHLPA Player Poll
- Eric Florchuk: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Extends Self Isolation Period Through April 15
Tag Archives: Coach
With a loss to the Vegas Golden Knights on Monday evening, the Washington Capitals have drawn their record in their last 20 games to 10-10-0 and are in the midst of their toughest stretch of the 2019-20 season. After the … Continue reading
Photo: Yardbarker After a 4-3 shootout loss to the New York Rangers at home on Thursday night, a game which they led 3-1 in the third period, the Minnesota Wild announced on Friday morning that they have relieved head coach … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports The Dallas Stars announced on Tuesday morning that head coach Jim Montgomery was fired due to inappropriate conduct. Assistant coach Rick Bowness was named interim head coach.
Photo: Yahoo! Sports After falling to the Buffalo Sabres by a score of 7-1 on Monday night for their second straight loss, the New Jersey Devils announced on Tuesday that they have fired head coach John Hynes. Assistant coach Alain … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Hershey Bears announced on Friday that they have named Scott Allen an assistant coach and Jared Elenberger a video coach. They will join head coach Spencer Carbery on the Hershey bench.
Washington Capitals‘ head coach Todd Reirden officially starts his new job today, as training camp gets underway at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: The Hockey News Todd Reirden became the second head coach in NHL history to take over a team that had just come off of a Stanley Cup victory when he was named head coach of the Washington Capitals on … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
After winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals GM is going to be busy in the next few weeks. Continue reading
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.