Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ 2019 Offseason Timeline
- NHL Is Pushing For Betting Kiosks In NHL Arenas Sometime This Season
- Capitals Announce 2019 Prospect Tournament Schedule, Training Camp Details
- Penguins’ Assistant GM Bill Guerin Named Wild GM
- Capitals GM Brian MacLellan on Michal Kempny: “Everything Is Positive For Him To Start Camp”
- Braden Holtby, Jonas Siegenthaler, Michal Kempny Join Capitals’ Informal Practice On Wednesday
- “I Love Pizza”: Alex Ovechkin’s Interview With Forbes Russia (Translated)
- Some Early 2019-20 Eastern Conference Standings Predictions: Which Teams Will Jump Higher or Lose Footing?
- Hockey Horse in the Winner’s Circle: Horse Owned by Nicklas Backstrom and Peter Forsberg Wins in Swedish Racing Debut
- Recent Draft Picks Of The Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues – Part 2
Tag Archives: CJ Witt
Photo: NHL/Getty Images It hasn’t been the greatest start to a season by the Washington Capitals. In the nine games played the Caps sit at a 4-4-1 record, good for 9 points. That’s a pace for 82 points this season.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Effort alone won’t win you games. The Capitals had plenty of that but not enough scoring as they fell to the Florida Panthers on home ice by a 4-1 final. It could have … Continue reading
Photo by Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images It was a back and forth game on the scoreboard. The Capitals, who couldn’t score for over one hundred minutes, were down 1-0. Then up 2-1. Then down 3-2, and suddenly win 4-3 in … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It was supposed to be a shootout. A no doubter 6-5 game between the Washington Capitals and Toronto Maple Leafs – two offensively gifted teams. If you’re reading this I’m going to assume … Continue reading
Photo by Len Redkoles/NHLI via Getty Images An awful game. Not much more to say than that after the Capitals fell on the road to the Philadelphia Flyers 8-2. A lot of the time you will have people saying a … Continue reading
It wasn’t flawless, but it was very, very good. On Friday night, the Capitals went up against one of the fastest and scariest offensive teams of the early NHL season, the New Jersey Devils. Against the Caps they didn’t look … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It’s not the revenge the Capitals wanted. After being eliminated the past two seasons by the Pittsburgh Penguins, including a game 7 home-ice loss last spring, the Capitals were definitely hoping to get … Continue reading
Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports The rivalry resumes. It’s the first meeting of the season between the Washington Capitals and the Pittsburgh Penguins. The first chance the Caps have to get revenge for the last two seasons.
Photo: NHL When the season started one of the main concerns for the Washington Capitals was goal scoring. With the likes of Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, T.J. Oshie, Evgeny Kuznetsov, John Carlson, and Matt Niskanen, one may wonder how one … Continue reading
Photo by Scott Audette/NHLI via Getty Images It was another bad night for the Washington Capitals in the stats department. The difference between tonight’s game and the game vs Montreal the other night was the Capitals were not able to … Continue reading