Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Chris Clark
Beginnings With Bruce and Backstrom Birthday Heroics — Retro Recap: Washington Capitals @ Philadelphia Flyers – November 23, 2007
Jim McIsaac/Getty Images During the Thanksgiving time frame, Caps fans remember past games that took place around that holiday. They were especially memorable in 2007. This post looks at the game between the Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers that took … Continue reading
NHL Any fans of music know that there are some artists who seemingly come out of nowhere to have one mega-hit song, but could never replicate the same success in any of their subsequent works. Every NHL team has had players who … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The 2007-08 season was to be a new beginning for the Washington Capitals in many ways. This, for a team that was hoping to earn a playoff berth, after three consecutive last place finishes in … Continue reading
Mark Goldman/Icon SMI It was on December 28, 2009, when the Washington Capitals traded right winger and then-captain Chris Clark and defenseman, Milan Jurcina to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for left winger Jason Chimera.
For future reference, don’t challenge Pheonix Copley, because he’s a pretty big dude! What started out as a contentious first period turned into a masterful come-from-behind 5-4 victory for the Hershey Bears Saturday night in Lehigh Valley. The Bears now … Continue reading
It was during the summer before the 2005 season when the Washington Capitals acquired Chris Clark in a trade with the Calgary Flames that otherwise featured the swapping of mostly late round draft picks.