- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
Search NoVa Caps
- Highlights from Barry Trotz’s Radio Interview on the Sports Junkies
- Ten Years Ago – Capitals Appoint Boudreau Head Coach
- Hershey Bears’ Player Report Cards: At the Quarter Pole
- Hershey Bears Practice Before Mid-Week Matchup (Photos)
- News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Practice: After Struggles Continue, Any Line Changes?
NoVa Caps on TwitterMy Tweets
Hockey News Sources
NoVa Caps on Instagram
Capitals Draft History
Capitals Salary Cap
We Need YouNoVa Caps is always looking for news, tips, photos and other stories related to the Washington Capitals and the Capitals community. Please contact us via contact page.
Tag Archives: Charity
According to Loudoun Times-Mirror, Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin is tentatively scheduled to headline the Loudoun County groundbreaking ceremony for the area’s newest indoor hockey rink on Wednesday.
Photo: @VorobievAndrey Today the parents of Alexander Ovechkin, together with the Charity Fund “Source” made a donation to the Saltykovskaya orphanage “Fidget” in Balashikha, Russia.
With the holidays right around the corner, NoVa Caps is spotlighting the well-known organization called Defending the Blueline.
Hockey Fights Cancer has been a tradition in the NHL for the last 17 years. Every team has a night where they honor survivors, patients, and those who have lost the fight against cancer.
June 13, 2015- Today, Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation, the Washington Capitals, and the Washington Capitals fans came together as one to help spruce up Fort Dupont Ice Arena in Southeast D.C. as they prepare to open the arena to … Continue reading