Search NoVa Caps Site
- Forbes Magazine’s Most Valuable NHL Teams For 2019
- T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals In Capitals 3-2 Win Over The Bruins
- T.J., Ya Filthy Animal! T.J. Oshie Undresses Boston Bruins Defender For Second Goal of the Game
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael Poised To Take International Stage
- Holtby Vs. Halak To Start; 2019 USA Hockey Hall Of Fame Ceremonial Puck Drop Tonight- News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
- 2019 U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Class to Participate in Ceremonial Puck Drop at Tonight’s Capitals Game
- “Wish Upon A Par” Event, Hosted By Brooks Orpik, Tom Wilson, Set For Sunday, January 12, 2020 | 2:00-7:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Hockey Preview: Capitals And Bruins Clash In Battle Of Eastern Titans
- Images From Tuesday Mornings Capitals Practice
- Springfield, Va., Native Cole Hogan Created Winning Design For Capitals Can Art
Tag Archives: Caps Prospects
Welcome to the first installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each Capitals’ prospect during the month of October, 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each player. We … Continue reading
“It was definitely a motivating piece of my life, getting passed over, realizing my dream could be coming to an end all of a sudden,” Brett Leason said in an interview with SportsNet last week in Toronto. The Capitals second … Continue reading
Photo: CANDICE WARD/CALGARY HITMEN Washington Capitals center prospect Eric Florchuk, the last player selected in the 2018 NHL entry draft (seventh round, #217 overall) recorded a natural hat trick on Monday at the Saddledome in Calgary. All three goals came in … Continue reading
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Martin Fehervary scored his first AHL goal Sunday evening in Hershey. The goal came in the second period of the Bears convincing 5-1 win over the rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. With the win, the Bears improve to … Continue reading
Capitals Prospects Weekend Update: Alex Alexeyev Scores First Professional Goal; Connor McMichael Rolls
Photo: JustSports Photography/Hershey Bears Welcome to week three of the Washington Capitals prospects weekend recaps. Below you will find all of the latest news and information for Capitals prospects for week three of the 2019-2020 hockey season. (You can always … Continue reading
Photo: London Sports Express This week’s prospect weekend recap includes a five-goal weekend for Connor McMichael, a two goal weekend for Aliaksei Protas and a new captain named in the prospect pool. Here are your Capitals’ prospect highlights for the … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver Giants On Friday, September 27, the Vancouver Giants of the Western Hockey League (WHL) announced that Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Kannok Leipert has been named the 17th captain in the history of the organization.
The Washington Capitals announced Wednesday morning that they have reassigned defenseman Alexander Alexeyev to Hershey.
Photo: Marianne Helm/Getty Images The Washington Capitals have named Jim Slater to the Player Development Department, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Slater will assist and work closely with forward prospects in the organization.
Photo: Susan Walsh/AP With his strong performance against the Chicago Blackhawks in the Capitals’ first preseason game on Monday, Connor McMichael was once again inserted into the lineup by head coach Todd Reirden, this time against the defending Stanley Cup champion … Continue reading