Search NoVa Caps Site
- A New Kind of Goalie Helmet: Braden Holtby Fan Puts New Spin on “Goaltending Helmet”
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
Tag Archives: Capitals Prospect
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa With the pandemic delaying the start of the AHL season, the Capitals loaned defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). He recently shared his impressions about playing in the … Continue reading
Photo: André Émond Hendrix Lapierre has had an on and off season since he was drafted by the Capitals in the first round of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft. On and off with regards to playing time, that is. The … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa The honors keep coming for Washington Capitals’ defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev. After winning KHL Rookie of the Week twice in January, he was chosen as one of the KHL’s ‘Players of the Month’ for January. In … Continue reading
Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, who was loaned to the KHL team Salavat Yulaev ufa, won the KHL ‘Rookie of the Week’ award for this past week. It is the third time he won the award.
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev continues to work on his game for Salavat Yuleav Ufa in the KHL. After a lengthy dry spell, dating back to November, Alexeyev has once again found his scoring touch, recording a goal in … Continue reading
The past two months have been a whirlwind for the 18-year-old center from Quebec, Canada. Since November, Hendrix LaPierre spent time playing in the QMJHL, participated in Team Canada’s selection camp for the 2021 World Junior Championship, and just finished … Continue reading
Photo: Blick.ch Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat would play Just 38 seconds of Saturday night’s Swiss National League game between Geneve-Servette and Lugano. Riat would exit the ice, serving a match penalty for checking Lugano defender Elia Riva headlong … Continue reading
According to the Vasterviks team website, Washington Capitals forward prospect Axel Jonsson-Fjallby has been recalled to North America. The team’s website reported that Jonsson-Fjallby’s last game with Vasterviks IK was Friday night against MODO.
Photo: Geneve-Servette Washington Capitals prospect Damien Riat, who was left off of the Capitals training camp roster, has been on a hot streak for his loaner club Geneve-Servette. Riat would notch two more goals on Thursday against Legano.
In a “normal” hockey season, NHL prospects playing in the Canadian Hockey League (CHL) are not eligible to play in the American Hockey League (AHL) if they are under the age of 20. The transfer agreement between the NHL and CHL … Continue reading