Search NoVa Caps Site
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
- Hurricanes Sign Ryan Dzingel To Two-Year, $6.75 Million Contract
Tag Archives: Capitals Daily Report
Capitals’ News And Notes: Reirden and Coaching Staff Shake Up Lines Ahead of Game 4, Tom Wilson Team Nominee for King Clancy, and More
Photo: @Capitals After a disastrous 5-0 whitewashing from the Carolina Hurricanes in Game 3, Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden made some notable changes to the team’s lineup ahead of Game 4 on Thursday.
Hand injuries have been all too common for Andre Burakovsky. In the past he’s talked about seeing a sports psychologist over the summer. Another thing on his summer to-do list will be a meeting with hockey equipment manufacturer CCM.
Evgeny Kuznetsov is Fine from Upper-Body Injury from Game 2 of Stanley Cup Finals, Won’t Need Surgery
There was a scare among the Washington Capitals and their fans in the beginning of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals when Evgeny Kuznetsov left the ice after a hit along the boards from Brayden McNabb. Kuznetsov suffered an … Continue reading
Tom Wilson will enter the summer as a restricted free agent coming off his best season on the Capitals where he scored 14 goals and 21 assists for 35 points. He also made a smooth transition from the bottom-six to … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The biggest midseason acquisition for the Capitals was trading for Michal Kempny. Like Carlson, Kempny enters the summer as an unrestricted free agent. With their limited cap space, it is likely the Capitals will be able to sign … Continue reading
The biggest storyline heading into the Washington Capitals offseason is whether or not the team will re-sign pending unrestricted free agent John Carlson. Carlson had his best season with the Capitals, leading all NHL defensemen with 15 goals and 68 … Continue reading
When it was Brooks Orpik‘s turn in the media scrum for his exit interview, he talked about the slash he took from Eric Haula in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals. It was a slash that resulted in 15 … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals As T.J. Oshie took to the podium, you can imagine reporters were dying to ask him about the unique way he chugs his beer through his shirt. When was the origin of that? Was that a thing from … Continue reading
Jay Beagle enters this summer as a pending unrestricted free agent. A favorite among the fans because of his personable traits, Beagle made NHL history by becoming the first player to win the Kelly Cup (ECHL), Calder Cup (AHL) and … Continue reading
Photo: @Capials After some epic celebrations over the weekend and a parade on Tuesday to celebrate winning the Stanley Cup, Capitals players reported to Kettler Capitals Iceplex on Wednesday morning to clean out their lockers. Additionally, players conducted final interview … Continue reading