Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hurricanes’ Coach Rod Brind’Amour Wins Jack Adams Award
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Voted Best Shot, Nicklas Backstrom Voted Best Passer By NHL Players
- Capitals Re-sign Michael Sgarbossa To Two-Year Deal
- Capitals Re-sign Garrett Pilon To Two-Year Contract
- Capitals Extend Defenseman Bobby Nardella
- Linemate for Life: Captain Matched With Retired U.S. Marine Corps Master Sgt. Mark Gwathmey
- John Carlson’s Performance in 2021: Elite Offensive Production, Question Mark Defensively
- Martin Fehervary: “I Still Believe That My Future Is Connected To The Washington Capitals”
- Scoring GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves Since The Capitals Won The Stanley Cup In 2018
- Report: Rangers Reach Agreement To Hire Gerard Gallant As Head Coach
Tag Archives: Capitals Campfire
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals and The Wharf are hosting a viewing party and “Rock the Rink” skate at the Capitals Campfire and ice rink on Transit Pier at the Wharf on Monday, February 17. The team will be clashing … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals and The Wharf are hosting a viewing party and “Rock the Rink” skate at the Capitals Campfire and ice rink on Transit Pier at the Wharf on Saturday, January 18. The team will be clashing … Continue reading
Caps Kids Club Enjoyed The Capitals Campfire And Ice Rink With Jakub Vrana, Alan May, And Peter Bondra
Photo: Capitals On Monday, the Caps Kid Club had a fun experience at the Capitals Campfire and ice rink at The Wharf. Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana, Capitals analyst Alan May, and Capitals alumnus Peter Bondra were in attendance.
It was a Capitals winter wonderland— ice skating, holiday décor, and s’mores. I had the chance to spend time at the new Capitals-themed setting, Capitals Campfire at Camp Wharf on Saturday. Here was my experience down on the Waterfront.
Photo: Washington Capitals On Wednesday, the Washington Capitals and The Wharf announced a new Capitals-themed setting called Capitals Campfire at Camp Wharf in District Square, which is open and free to the public from December 5 to February 25.