Search NoVa Caps Site
- Images From Day 2 Of Washington Capitals Development Camp
- “I Have to Get Bigger, Stronger, and Faster”: Capitals Fifth-Round Pick Bear Hughes
- Capitals’ Prospect Hendrix Lapierre: “I Feel Confident In My Abilities And My General Play”
- Hockey and All That: Pre-Training Camp Edition
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “I Had A Really Good Offseason”
- 36 Going on “More Legendary”: A Look at Washington Capitals Icon Alex Ovechkin’s Accomplishments Up to Age 36
- Alex Ovechkin Celebrates 36th Birthday At Echostage
- Former Capitals Defenseman Zdeno Chara Signs One-Year Contract To Return To Islanders
- Future Capitals Exhibition Games In Russia Appear To Be Back On The Table
- Garin Bjorklund Is Looking Forward To Seeing Alex Ovechkin’s Shot: “It’ll Be Eye-Opening For sure”
Tag Archives: Capital One
Photo: @Capitals NHL helmet advertisements made their debut on Tuesday just days ahead of the upcoming 2020-21 NHL season. It’s the first time that the league will allow sponsor ads to appear on uniforms.
Photo: Sports Business Journal The Washington Capitals announced that Capital One will be their first helmet advertisement partner for the 2020-21 season. The 2.25” x 3.75” decal will be placed on the left and right side of the helmets.
Photo: Monumental Sports and Entertainment Capitals fans, soon enough we can call our home the Capital Centre again. Well, sort of. According to Domain Name Wire, the Verizon Center could be renamed the Capital One Center.