Search NoVa Caps Site
- Coyotes, Head Coach Rick Tocchet Mutually Agree To Part Ways
- John Tortorella Will Not Return As Blue Jackets Coach Next Season
- Capitals’ Prospect Tobias Geisser And EV Zug Win Swiss National League Championship
- New Face on the Stage: Inside Garrett Pilon’s NHL Debut Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Rally To Beat Flyers, 2-1 (OT)
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny Leaves Bears Game Due To “Weird” Injury During Conditioning Stint
- Pheonix Copley Blanks Phantoms, 3-0, Records 100th Career AHL Victory
- Capitals Re-Call Garrett Pilon From Taxi Squad To Active Roster
- Craig Anderson Will Start For Capitals vs. Flyers; Alex Ovechkin Still Out
- NHL Easing COVID-19 Protocols For Vaccinated Teams During Playoffs
Tag Archives: Capital One
Photo: @Capitals NHL helmet advertisements made their debut on Tuesday just days ahead of the upcoming 2020-21 NHL season. It’s the first time that the league will allow sponsor ads to appear on uniforms.
Photo: Sports Business Journal The Washington Capitals announced that Capital One will be their first helmet advertisement partner for the 2020-21 season. The 2.25” x 3.75” decal will be placed on the left and right side of the helmets.
Photo: Monumental Sports and Entertainment Capitals fans, soon enough we can call our home the Capital Centre again. Well, sort of. According to Domain Name Wire, the Verizon Center could be renamed the Capital One Center.