- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
Search NoVa Caps
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms Victorious over Hershey Bears in 2018 AHL Outdoor Classic (Photos)
- Phantoms Beat Bears 5-2 in 2018 AHL Outdoor Classic
- Five Storylines Going Into Capitals-Flyers on the NHL’s Game of the Week
- A Look at The Bears Goalie Masks for the 2018 Outdoor Classic
- News and Notes from Saturday’s Capitals Practice: We Talking About Practice!
NoVa Caps on TwitterMy Tweets
Hockey News Sources
NoVa Caps on Instagram
Capitals Draft History
Capitals Salary Cap
We Need YouNoVa Caps is always looking for news, tips, photos and other stories related to the Washington Capitals and the Capitals community. Please contact us via contact page.
Tag Archives: Capital Centre
Photo: Justin K. Aller/Getty Images In their 43 years of existence the Capitals have been a relatively stable team when it comes to front office personnel and team operations. They’ve had just two owners (Abe Pollin from 1974-99 and Ted Leonsis … Continue reading
Photo: The NHL The Capitals have been known to wear some of the freshest uniforms in the NHL. We wanted to ask our readers, which uniform is the best of all time? Please vote at the end of the article.
Washington Post The Capital Centre was the first-ever home of the Washington Capitals and was constructed in 1972 under former Capitals Owner Abe Pollin, who owned the team from its inception in 1974 to 1999, when he sold the team … Continue reading
Photo: @TedStarkey via Getty Images 35 years ago today, the Capitals hosted the NHL All Star Game at the old Capital Centre in Landover, Maryland. At the time, this was the 34th NHL All Star Game.
The day the Capitals moved to the Verizon Center (then known as the MCI Center) on December 2, 1997, was a day many longtime fans of the franchise found difficult to fathom. The team’s longtime home, the Capital Centre, had … Continue reading