Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Comments on George Floyd’s Murder: “It Is So Important For Us To Respect and Love Each Other No Matter What We Look Like!!!”
- Assistant Reid Cashman Named Dartmouth Head Coach, But Will Stay With Capitals For Rest Of Season
- Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
- Alex Ovechkin & Wife Nastya Celebrate Children’s Day
- Martin Fehérváry: “I Had a Beautiful Relationship With My Mother. When She Died, Hockey Helped Me”
- NHL Players Demand Change & Speak Out Against Racism
- Washington Capitals Fourth Quarter Review: 2019-20 Season
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
Tag Archives: Canada
NHL Optimistic That Extended United States-Canada Border Closure Won’t Push Season Restart Back Any Later
Photo: CTV News Despite the border between the United States and Canada’s closure to non-essential travel being extended through June 21, the NHL is still “hopeful” that it won’t “materially affect the resumption of play timelines we are currently contemplating,” … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Interaction Blog Canada advanced to the Gold Medal game against Finland with a 5-1 victory over the Czech Republic in the World Championship semifinal on Saturday afternoon. Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana drew back into the lineup for … Continue reading
Graphic: Hershey Bears The Washington Capitals AHL affiliate team, the Hershey Bears announced today that the team will be honoring the victims of the Humboldt Broncos tragedy at their game on April 14th against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Photo: Minas Panagiotakis/Getty Images Hockey, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet? Well that might be stretching things a bit. But the fact of the matter is the percentage of Americans in the NHL has never been higher, and the percentage of … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, the Hockey News revealed the jerseys for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 13 countries will participate in the event: the United States, Canada, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan, … Continue reading