Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
Tag Archives: Calder Cup Playoffs
Well, for one team to win someone had to lose. Unfortunately, today that’s the Hershey Bears. You always want to see your team win, but there is much to be excited about. Remember a few weeks ago when we weren’t … Continue reading
HERSHEY, Pa. — After showing their resilience several times this season, the Hershey Bears were unable to tap into that magic one last time this season, bowing out of the 2017 Calder Cup Playoffs to the #4 seeded Providence Bruins, … Continue reading
HERSHEY, P.a., — Sigh. The Hershey Bears had their chance to move on to the Eastern Conference Finals, but the Providence Bruins hung on to see another day, defeating Hershey 4-2. The game started great with the Bears controlling the … Continue reading
HERSHEY, Pa. — Game 6 was a tale of two periods. The Hershey Bears jumped out to a 2-0 lead by the end of the first period, but the Providence Bruins responded with three goals in the second to force … Continue reading
If the Hershey Bears are going to win an unprecedented 12th Calder Cup, they just might be doing so on the shoulders of the 2009-2010 Jack A. Butterfield Trophy winner and a rookie netminder, and that’s no cause for alarm … Continue reading
Wahoo, the Hershey Bears win Game Two. After a pretty crushing defeat in Game One yesterday, the Bears bounced back scratching off another game on their road to 15 wins. The boys played from behind, but tied the game and … Continue reading
After an exciting finish to the first round series against the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, the Hershey Bears faced a challenge in Game One against the Providence Bruins. The team came out strong, but after Providence tallied three in the first, … Continue reading
It’s safe to say there will be a bear in the Eastern Conference Finals. What’s unclear is if it will be the Hershey Bears (#3 seed) or the Providence Bruins (#4 seed). The series gets underway Saturday at Giant Center.
Wahoo! The Hershey Bears are on to the next round! After the Lehigh Valley Phantoms forced a Game 5 on Saturday, the Hershey Bears bounced back with a win on Sunday. Much like the Metropolitan Division in the NHL, the … Continue reading
Well, well, well. After two opportunities to move on to the next round, the Hershey Bears lost Game Four and are now faced with a win-or-go-home Game Five situation. The boys head back to Allentown Sunday for the final matchup … Continue reading